Ask the Shadowmancer (Open RP)

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

03-18-2013

In a small house inside the institute, Zelas, the Shadowmancer can be found. The place is well lit and feels like a cozy home and a child's laughter can be heard from the small backyard garden.

Sitting on a small sofa couch in the room, a black robed figure is found, hood backward his silver hair can be seen and his pain is even clearer to be seen.

"Hello Summoners, Champions and others. My name is Zelas and I'm a Shadowmancer. Although I'm not here all the time feel free to check in every once a while. My journeys through Valoran may open up your curiousity or maybe you just want a small chat. You can also send me a letter if you'd like."

Zelas Inclines his head to the side and shows a grin

"Please feel comfortable, I won't hurt you. Unless of course..." Zelas points to the door to the backyard "... you will somehow want to hurt my sister Narra. Other then that make yourself comfortable."

"Now... What is it you wanted?"

BingmyBong

03-19-2013

Aleister ((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2834)) Slowly entered the room with his birds on his shoulders and arms, and carrying to large bags, as he sees Zelas, he seems surprised, releases his bags, and starts folding out a map " I am sorry, I seem to have lost the way to my room, I am, sorry to bother you, but could you please help me with." He realised who he was standing in front of, and bowed " Forgive my tardiness Shadowmancer. It was not my intention, to disturb you. But as I stated earlier I seem to have lost my way" One may not be able to see his face, but it would not take proffessor in psychology, to realise he was embarrased, in just walking in to a famed summoner

Almogs

03-19-2013

Zelas reclines his head toward the Plagued Summoner

"Hmm... Can I call you a Plaguemancer or a Slimemancer?.." Zelas lets out a short laughter "Yeah... Sorry about that, I'm not getting a lot of visitors as of late, my journeys also mean I can't stay in the same place for a long time. But I decided it is best for my little sister and me to settle down for some time, power can wait."

Zelas quickly raises a hand

"Don't be alarmed fellow summoner, I will not hurt you, nor do I stalk you around. I simply used my newly refined Shadowshape to take on your memories, I did not read anything personal, just your biography((Nicely made though))."

Zelas rises from his chair... "One second please." ...And starts to move toward the backyard garden door. "Narra, I'm going out for a while, I'm locking the enterence door and if you are hungry there are snacks in the 'Hextech Freezerator 3000'".

Zelas looks back at Aleister, the very shadows of the room start to ripple now

"Let me see that map, also let me walk you there. There might be some things we can discuss about."

BingmyBong

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
Zelas reclines his head toward the Plagued Summoner

"Hmm... Can I call you a Plaguemancer or a Slimemancer?.." Zelas lets out a short laughter "Yeah... Sorry about that, I'm not getting a lot of visitors as of late, my journeys also mean I can't stay in the same place for a long time. But I decided it is best for my little sister and me to settle down for some time, power can wait."

Zelas quickly raises a hand

"Don't be alarmed fellow summoner, I will not hurt you, nor do I stalk you around. I simply used my newly refined Shadowshape to take on your memories, I did not read anything personal, just your biography((Nicely made though))."

Zelas rises from his chair... "One second please." ...And starts to move toward the backyard garden door. "Narra, I'm going out for a while, I'm locking the enterence door and if you are hungry there are snacks in the 'Hextech Freezerator 3000'".

Zelas looks back at Aleister, the very shadows of the room start to ripple now

"Let me see that map, also let me walk you there. There might be some things we can discuss about."
((ohh thanks, he is also my favourite))
Aleister was not startled by Zelas being able to read his memory, Zelas had many stories about himself, most of the things was not true of course, but he never thought that a shadowmancer could be so, so accomodating.
"Oh if it is too much trouble, then please honor me by your presence. He chuckled a bit over the joke Well actually I am freak of nature, if one might say so, and since you already now what I can do, then why are you not scared, most people are, that is practically why I got my little nickname, and to correct a tiny thing, I am yet to become a summoner , as you can see they gave me this he showed him his aprrentice badge "I am supposed to report back to the steward in about 2 months time, to see if I still want to be one He grabbed his things and carefully backed out of the door, being sure not to scratch anything, he did however notice the things that happened to the shadows.

Almogs

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BingmyBong View Post
((ohh thanks, he is also my favourite))
Aleister was not startled by Zelas being able to read his memory, Zelas had many stories about himself, most of the things was not true of course, but he never thought that a shadowmancer could be so, so accomodating.
"Oh if it is too much trouble, then please honor me by your presence. He chuckled a bit over the joke Well actually I am freak of nature, if one might say so, and since you already now what I can do, then why are you not scared, most people are, that is practically why I got my little nickname, and to correct a tiny thing, I am yet to become a summoner , as you can see they gave me this he showed him his aprrentice badge "I am supposed to report back to the steward in about 2 months time, to see if I still want to be one He grabbed his things and carefully backed out of the door, being sure not to scratch anything, he did however notice the things that happened to the shadows.
Zelas looks deep into the Apprantice's eyes
"I fear nothing, the only thing that drives me is protection and revenge. I am interested though in your knowledge in me. I met a lot of higher ranked summoners and they seem 'not to remember me', although I can sense that in their heart, every heart has a shadow and that shadow talks to me. As for continueing your question, your shadow warded me." Zelas reveals a dark greenish crystal in his hands, the crystal seems to glow with toxins. "I am a shadowmancer, I extract your shadow's essence of power and I turn that to my Black Diamonds, each diamond kind has a different colour and shields from diffrent things. Also I mastered the arts of basic elements, healing magic and toxic matirial crafting. I know how to deal with diseases."

Zelas watchs again the backyard door and moves forward to give the apprantice a pat on the shoulder. "Now, show me this map of yours."

BingmyBong

03-19-2013

Quote:
Zelas looks deep into the Apprantice's eyes
"I fear nothing, the only thing that drives me is protection and revenge. I am interested though in your knowledge in me. I met a lot of higher ranked summoners and they seem 'not to remember me', although I can sense that in their heart, every heart has a shadow and that shadow talks to me. As for continueing your question, your shadow warded me." Zelas reveals a dark greenish crystal in his hands, the crystal seems to glow with toxins. "I am a shadowmancer, I extract your shadow's essence of power and I turn that to my Black Diamonds, each diamond kind has a different colour and shields from diffrent things. Also I mastered the arts of basic elements, healing magic and toxic matirial crafting. I know how to deal with diseases."

Zelas watchs again the backyard door and moves forward to give the apprantice a pat on the shoulder. "Now, show me this map of yours."
" Pretty impressive, those are some pretty need powers you got there, I only got mine, because I was kidnapped, and experimented upon. But to answer your question, before I came to this institute, I wandered around as a medic in Valoran, high summoners do not hear all gossip and stories a medic does, and when you know how to sort the trash from the reality, then they can easily reveal great infromation about others. and thus I can keep up with whats happening in Valoran." When Zalas told about his skills as a doctor Aleister took his mask off, and bowed " It is always a pleasure meeting one, in ones own practice, and about this map of mine" he folded it out completely " You see a summoner drew this to me, but without marks, it is just like a maze."

Almogs

03-19-2013

((Give me an hour or so, everyone. I'm pretty sick atm))

BingmyBong

03-19-2013

Quote:
((Give me an hour or so, everyone. I'm pretty sick atm))
((its alright I have to work for the next 3 hours))

Bluydee

03-19-2013

((Please read my response in ask Vlad, because you killed and twisted the lot on so much levels. Firstly, Nocturne is of dreams, and you couldn't fight him off because he lived only in dreams where he killed. If you were a shadowmancer, you wouldn't be able to fight him off, because he is a nightmare, not a shadow. Also, Vlad wouldn't have been accepted into the league if anybody could use blood. If anything blood is much different than water and one would have to be an amazing hydromancer to use blood. Besides, Vlad uses life force not blood. Please read up on League lore, because then you won't be looking like an idiot. ))

Almogs

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
((Please read my response in ask Vlad, because you killed and twisted the lot on so much levels. Firstly, Nocturne is of dreams, and you couldn't fight him off because he lived only in dreams where he killed. If you were a shadowmancer, you wouldn't be able to fight him off, because he is a nightmare, not a shadow. Also, Vlad wouldn't have been accepted into the league if anybody could use blood. If anything blood is much different than water and one would have to be an amazing hydromancer to use blood. Besides, Vlad uses life force not blood. Please read up on League lore, because then you won't be looking like an idiot. ))
((I fixed some stuff... And nope, nocturne is a nightmare but in his current form 'in valoran' he is referred as a shadow, shade or darkness incarnate.))

12345 ... 10