If Riot said YOU GET NO RANKED FOREVER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CWheezy

03-19-2013

I wouldn't play it

Fabs457

03-19-2013

I would still play dominion. SR just doesn't interest me and neither does TT.

Koravel

03-19-2013

I would probably leave league eventually. I wouldn't go back to SR, I might play a bit more TT, but if they said they were never going to introduce ranked, I'd feel less like playing dom every day.

DevlJoe

03-19-2013

I would ask them what they plan to do instead. If I liked the answer I would definitely stay around.

AerosMacCousland

03-19-2013

I would still play Dom but II would also probably get to Chalenge Tier just to see if people would actualy listen to how Riot treated the mode and since I would be chalenge I would DARE the GD Trolls to say Dom is "Just Dom"

BeefJerkyHunter

03-19-2013

Would probably start playing Summoner's Rift since if RIOT were to declare no ranked, I can assume no support as well. Also, I wouldn't put any more money into this game.

hoihoi8

03-19-2013

Dota has mod support. The second good custom maps start coming out. LOL is toast except for SR.

mopeas

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post

I've gotten too used to the fast pace, skirmish-heavy, and low-snowball environment of Dominion to be capable of withstanding the everlasting boredom of Summoners Rift and that stupid snowballing bull****.

Summoners Rift: never again.
This.

I'm already waning on my LoL play :/ just because playing the mode I like feels directionless.

IronAegis

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopeas View Post
This.

I'm already waning on my LoL play :/ just because playing the mode I like feels directionless.
If another MOBA (even smite!) released a mode like dominion and supported it/added a ranked mode, I'm not gonna lie, I'd be the first to jump ship.

I've enjoyed my time with LOL, but playing in a game mode that Riot has shown no indication of giving a **** about makes it difficult to be loyal. I don't say this to be dramatic, only practical. I haven't found a MOBA that I enjoy more than an unsupported/left by the way side Dominion yet.

Nekrogen

03-19-2013

I would certainly divert my attention back to it if they put ranked in. I love Dominion, and always will, but unless there's a chance of something coming from it I can't afford to make commitments to the community (DD, streaming, tournaments, etc.) while in such a heavy program at school. Kinda noticed this when my marks were steadily decreasing :P. Unfortunately that's the reality for me... Hope I can play more regularly during the summer.