If Riot said YOU GET NO RANKED FOREVER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teemo is my main

03-19-2013

i would still play it

Eloquid

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Yes.

SR sucks *that bad*.
This. Dominion is the only fun map in this game for me. I hate how Riot treats it and would like to see ranked just for sake of it, but to be honest, I don't care for ranked on any map, especially on this stupid new tier system which takes all the fun out of it. I would definitely not play ranked Dom until that changes anyway.

I play for fun, and that's why I play Dom. That's all.

animegirl1998

03-19-2013

dominion shouldnt have ranked until riot decides to fix its problems

which is never

too bad guys

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

already told myself if there isn't improvements in the support by june im done with league all together. rather play dota2 for SR type game.

IronAegis

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Summoners Rift: never again.
This should be Dominion's motto.

lbgsloan

03-19-2013

When Riot still didn't give Dominion ranked with the new league system, they effectively already *have* said no ranked forever. I still play a game of Dominion against others Humans here and there just to farm IP for new releases, but I my general interest level in LoL in general is very low right now. Basically I still play solely because of all the time I've sunk into this and it would be mentally painful to get rid of it for good, not unlike a MMO junkie. I'll see what the ARAM queue does to Dominion's playerbase, and if it looks like a smoking crater it may nontheless be time to move on.

IronAegis

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
I'll still keep playing, but the chances of me putting any more money into it are 0% without Dominion support.
Pretty much this right here. I'm happy to keep playing, but I'll be damned if I give Riot any more $$$ for pretty much 0 support.

Golly

03-19-2013

If they just came right out and said it? I'd go back to a different game. Dominion is the only reason I play LoL.

It has almost come to that point several times. I quit once for a year and came back.

naotasan

03-19-2013

The only reason I'm still playing League to be honest is hope for Ranked. If Riot crushed my hopes, I'd just hop over to Steam, SNES, or N64.

I mean, I've already started spending money that I would spend on Riot Points on other video games for my SNES/N64 or steam collection. If ranked isn't even mentioned by summer, I'm probably gone.

Talith PA

03-19-2013

I stick around because of the possibility of Ranked Dominion some day. If it was confirmed Dom would never get ranked then I probably would go back to Starcraft.