Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If Riot said YOU GET NO RANKED FOREVER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

03-18-2013

Would you still play dom forever?

Need to make sure why Riot thinks it's ok to not reply.

Warmeat

03-18-2013

Quote:
Mightyal:
Would you still play dom forever?

Need to make sure why Riot thinks it's ok to not reply.

yes i will.

I think its in Riot's best interest to 1 keep players interested and 2 outclass there competitiors(DoTA2)(Blizzard AS) to have ranked of Dominion and find more maps and modes to keep there players hooked.Keep the game moving foward!

Chezbayou

03-18-2013

But riot doesn't want another TT where few play it, As well as they don't wish to split their attention from the money and the "Proffesional" players on SR, Dom might be a better game to watch but with out love and care Even with a ranked it would be almost all the sme banns and champs. Sadly Riot might truly never put in an honest ranked nor take attention from SR to truly listen to the professionals and the people of Dom and balance for the map.

WaterD103

Recruiter

03-18-2013

No, I would abandon dominion for good, the reason i went to devoting 100% of my gaming time to around 5% to dominion is the lack of ranked, that 5% would be gone if i was 100% asured no ranked would ever happen.

A Slime Appears

03-18-2013

Honestly? No. I decided to try LoL because I spent 1000s of games and hours over several years on DotA. However, my girlfriend's computer couldn't handle SR so we tried Dominion. Her computer handled it better and we liked it so we stuck with it. She's getting a new computer in the next week or so. If they don't start supporting dominion, there are a lot of other games out there that don't get supported like they are ****ing trash. It doesn't help that everyone that doesn't play Dominion treats Dominion players like they are subhumans (looking at you GD), and SR players just look at CS as a playground for lulz. Every couple games I hear "it's just dominion" and that's all it will ever be until Riot does something. I find it hard to have fun on this game anymore.

HaIfhearted

03-19-2013

I don't know if I would continue playing Dominion FOREVER, but I sure as hell wouldn't go back to Summoners Rift.

I've gotten too used to the fast pace, skirmish-heavy, and low-snowball environment of Dominion to be capable of withstanding the everlasting boredom of Summoners Rift and that stupid snowballing bull****.

I'd still play League, but the remaining amount of my time would be spent on the Proving Grounds.

Summoners Rift: never again.

0shi

03-19-2013

It wouldn't change my current enjoyment of Dominion, no.

weezcake

03-19-2013

I've never played a ranked game in my life. I don't feel like I need ranked Dominion. I just wish that Riot would fix some of the problems on the Dominion map, couldn't really care less for a ranked mode.

Redeemed In Fire

03-19-2013

Yes.

SR sucks *that bad*.

Catnium

03-19-2013

nothing will change for me
i will probably still play to occasional dominion game just for the lols pretty much like i do now i don't play sr at all (and only do the occasional TT or aram outside of dominion)

thing is i'd probably play more if there was ranked .. i know my self , i'd start to pic at the ladder and try to get higher because there would be a goal to reach in a game mode i really enjoy