Clan PG - Recruiting Casual/Hardcore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

civixs

11-21-2009

My name's Civixs, and I'm thinking of putting together a group of 15 or so people to play with/train and such. Games are always better with people you know, so I figure this is the best way to get to know some people and get some good gaming on. When I say casual to hardcore gamers, I mean people who enjoy playing regularly and are willing to advance in skill, but for the most part to just have fun.

I have a friend that I play with who will likely think of joinin' up. But these are the characters we typically play as.

Me:
Veigar
Katarina
Malphite

Him:
Amumu
Ryze

The first character in each list is our most played. I'm looking for a well-balanced group of players that are flexible and skilled with their players.

Anyone interested? Post your characters and playstyle (tank, mage, etc.)

civixs

11-21-2009

ps. PG stands for Praetorian Guard

That is...the guard of the ancient Roman emperors (who both killed and protected the emperors )

Phazee

11-21-2009

my name Phazee

im online everyday been playing LoL for a while and looking for a good active team.

I can play basically anything, im best at close combat heroes such as Taric for heals, and ranged dps like twitch/tristan

post here for contact me on league fo legends my name is Phazee

cyah then.

MalleusIrato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2009

Been in lol for a while tend to run into the problem of always getting with two of my friends and feeling bad because we lose. We don't play bad, most of the time, but sometimes a pug member feeds, or just fails in general. Either way been looking for more people to just play the game and have fun with the name in game is TheSatyrist I can get you in touch with the rest of my friends, there are 3 of us total, and we'll have some fun and play some LoL.

Windswept

11-22-2009

Ashe MASSIVE dps and burst.good at ganks. i know this champ in and out

Slyintine

11-22-2009

Hey, I'd just started LoL but I'm fairly good and looking for good team players. I usually play warick or sion, not much of a tanker and i prefer to be the finisher especially when playing warick, about to buy kat and try her out too and see how well i do

Do you guys have vent/mic?

Nateku

11-22-2009

Hey, my in game name is Nateku, just like my forum name. I've been playing LoL since closed beta so I know my way around it, though I wouldn't think of myself as 'pro'. Mostly a casual player, I'm usually on every night, but sometimes I like to take a break from it for a little bit.

I tend to play support types, and I'm best with Anivia, Janna, and Soraka. I'm definitely willing to learn other champs if need be, but I'm best with support.

Jddogg

11-23-2009

Praetorian Guard? Haha that was a guild on my WoW server. Wonder if it's the same people.

Heidrek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2009

I would like to join. I normally play a dps character, though I really enjoy rotating.

1. Warwick
2. Teemo
3. Cho'Gath

Name is Heidrek ingame.

civixs

11-23-2009

No, I never played WoW. Rather, I got into Counterstrike. My clan wasn't called Praetorian Guard; it was Short Bus, but that doesn't matter.

I'm really stoked at the number of replies! I won't be able to really get back and play with you guys until later next week (it's thanksgiving here so I'm taking the time to be with the lady and family)

Either way, I'm looking forward to playing with you guys when I get back.

Also, we do have a vent server, but if anyone wants to contribute one as well, hit me up. It's always easier with more resources.