Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Vi Jungle build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I agree with the statement that Vi has been underwhelming lately. I've played her in over 15 ranked games and most of the time I just do terribly. I've tried following solomid's guides, I've been playing her since release, but I just don't feel like her power is there anymore post nerfs. I'm at the point where I'm wondering if I'm doing something fundamentally wrong, but I don't think so.

I do really really well with Hecarim or Nocturne jungle. Heck, I do better even with Nautilus. Vi is supposed to bring extra damage to the table, she's a bruiser jungle. But she doesn't even bring that much damage OR tankiness. I just don't see it.