Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"If you post here in this forum I'll definitely see it and respond."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

03-19-2013

Quote:
Painkillar:
reading all these necro'd threads nauseates me how much riot said they would help as compared to what they've done; which has been basically giving us small crumbs every four months, bleeding the mode, and ignoring us completely save the occasional bug thread that gets the "we're workin' on it" response.

the fun part is that those evry four months that Dominion gets something are oddly coincident with the sudden realization of the summoonner's rift player base that a certain mechanic is broken and abusable since it release four months before.

IronAegis

03-19-2013

Quote:
NamKim:
Riot, I love you and want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have no idea how fricken hard that is.

^

Koravel

03-19-2013

I was going to upvote the OP on this one, but I think its fitting that it has 14 upvotes for something that happened 14 months ago.

AlphaFerric

03-19-2013

Quote:
Timekeeper81:
I keep thinking ARAMs will get ranked before Dominion does at this rate. Seeing Admiral Brackbar's post, I fear for the worst. It truly is a trap to believe ranked will be coming.

Eh, I'm sure it will experience the same modicum of success Dom had at release and 8 months later it will be a group of diehard fans and the majority will be people "taking a break between SR matches" saying "its just aram".