Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why does my screen shake and jiggle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SiouxsieSioux

11-03-2010

Yep ive had the same thing since last patch, I thought it was my monitor readjusting or something at first.

Marksta

11-03-2010

I'll be the first to make a serious reply. First things first, is your computer running? Because you oughta catch it!

But no really, maybe the patch defaulted your video settings. Check what resolution your running at and make sure it is the same as your desktop for best picture quality, a different aspect ratio might be the weird jiggle effect your getting.

If your talking about just the client and not the game, then I have no clue.

SuchIsLife

11-03-2010

This happens to me when I'm selecting summoner spells.

Dalyn

11-03-2010

Its having a seizure.

Phoebe Cates

11-03-2010

Glad to see it's not just me. I notice it anywhere in pvp.net (not in game). Seems to happen when I hover my mouse over something.

VixenPearce

11-03-2010

Mine is doing it also, like the square for me in the champ select menu moves and sometimes I will click on something and the whole list of champs pops up where it seems like you can pick any of them, but then its behind the page I went to.

ReadInPeace

11-03-2010

I have this thing going on as well.

Not to mention, since the Battle Training has crashed, all the games I'm in crash. No matter their type. Can't play at all. *sadface*

ooaaooaaoo

11-03-2010

I've had the same problem, but just with the LoL login screen, and menu thingy. It only shakes when I hover my mouse over certain spots. I figured it was because I'm on a new laptop, and different internet. No idea what's causing it though. I kind of ignored it since it is not affecting my games.

Vampchoco

11-03-2010

same thing happens to me, it just affects the pvp client, not ingame. Also, when it shakes and I'm about to enter a champion selection, it wont let me click.

and now that you mention it.. sometimes I cant change my rune page on champion select by clicking, has to be done by directional keys.

aznxprincess

11-03-2010

are you trying teemo's new shrooms?