Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Points Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swagosaurus

03-19-2013

my pc crashed in queue when i was 1-0 in my qualifiers so now im back at 90 pts wtf! thats not fair

Selcopa

03-19-2013

Quote:
BionicxShockwave:
my pc crashed in queue when i was 1-0 in my qualifiers so now im back at 90 pts wtf! thats not fair

http://i.imgur.com/f9FW2.gif

Viga Upgrayedd

03-20-2013

I was at 0 LP in silver D5 I won got 14 LP, won got 13 LP, won got 12 LP(on the last win I was duo with a friend in same D5 silver he got 26 LP) now I lost and lost 21 LP. So after 3/1 I have gained a total of 18LP in silver D5... Makes sense to me.

If this is a result of my MMR being low why can't I see my MMR. Seriously riot something needs to be done.

Selcopa

03-20-2013

Quote:
Viga Upgrayedd:
I was at 0 LP in silver D5 I won got 14 LP, won got 13 LP, won got 12 LP(on the last win I was duo with a friend in same D5 silver he got 26 LP) now I lost and lost 21 LP. So after 3/1 I have gained a total of 18LP in silver D5... Makes sense to me.

If this is a result of my MMR being low why can't I see my MMR. Seriously riot something needs to be done.

But you know that if you win that your MMR will go up, so keeping winning over 50%, im not really seeing the problem?