League Points Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweg Wagon

03-19-2013

my pc crashed in queue when i was 1-0 in my qualifiers so now im back at 90 pts wtf! thats not fair

Selcopa

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicxShockwave View Post
my pc crashed in queue when i was 1-0 in my qualifiers so now im back at 90 pts wtf! thats not fair
http://i.imgur.com/f9FW2.gif

Viga Upgrayedd

03-20-2013

I was at 0 LP in silver D5 I won got 14 LP, won got 13 LP, won got 12 LP(on the last win I was duo with a friend in same D5 silver he got 26 LP) now I lost and lost 21 LP. So after 3/1 I have gained a total of 18LP in silver D5... Makes sense to me.

If this is a result of my MMR being low why can't I see my MMR. Seriously riot something needs to be done.

Selcopa

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viga Upgrayedd View Post
I was at 0 LP in silver D5 I won got 14 LP, won got 13 LP, won got 12 LP(on the last win I was duo with a friend in same D5 silver he got 26 LP) now I lost and lost 21 LP. So after 3/1 I have gained a total of 18LP in silver D5... Makes sense to me.

If this is a result of my MMR being low why can't I see my MMR. Seriously riot something needs to be done.
But you know that if you win that your MMR will go up, so keeping winning over 50%, im not really seeing the problem?