Best anti-Kassadin champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fabs457

03-18-2013

anything that can cc or possibly lock him in place for enough time to be bursted down. champs with wall-stun abilities like poppy and alistar help a lot with ending kass, but he inevitably just ****s on anything anyway if the player is good

Kahriel

03-18-2013

jayce and nid are nice if you are good at predicting his ult, toss that spear, or gate/q and nail him anyway.

GP is pretty good cause if he blinks in and silenceslows you , you can jsut eat an orange and get in some good dmg before he gets away

Painkillar

03-18-2013

xin and fiora

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

From experience, Vi eventually starts terroring super hard. Irelia and Talon also have increased effectiveness against him. According to at least one data site, Singed brings Kassadin's winrate down by 10% which is HUGE.

Remember that Kassadin doesn't actually have counters in his current state... these won't prevent him from s****ing on your bot laner or the rest of your team.

SifuCalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

The only thing capable of chasing a properly played Kassadin (That isn't Kassadin) are Vi and Fiora because their ults can tether onto his Riftwalk with proper timing. Otherwise, the only other champions suitable to give him trouble are assassins (ideally physical to avoid his damage mitigation from passive). Talon is the ideal counter to Kassadin, and if played right can single handedly force a Kassadin player to invest in armor therefore alleviating some potential burst if he is allowed to continue building offensively.

Bma

03-20-2013

I thought Vi was a counter but tbh all u have to do is silence her before riftwalking away. I think if a Vi is raping a kassadin then that's probably a skill thing. Although obviously Vi's existence does force Kassadin to play differently.

Fiora and Talon seem to do pretty well vs Kassadin though.

Nothing hardcounters Kass though. All you can do is mitigate the impact of the Kassadin by picking deterrent champs like Xin,Fiora,Talon, Vi, Khazix (or alternatively champs that give jungle control : teemo/nid). They basically all have the same thing in common, they force Kassadin to save his ult and/or q, which restricts his movement and damage. These champs make it hard for Kassadin to do a hard carry. In other words, if Kassadin's team sucks u can win but if skill level between teams is even, Kass still gonna win.

Kholdstare13

03-20-2013

Rammus can lead a team to kass with his mobility and lock him down through his taunt, but he needs support to actually take him down. Fizz can reliably dodge the q with his pole and counter for some damage. Malz can counter with his own silence and position to ult. None of these champs can really KILL kass, they just have the best opportunities to trade with him. It doesn't stop him from retreating or going around and killing everyone else.

Volandum

03-20-2013

Yeah, I tried trading with a Kassadin as Malzahar. Took him down to about 80% with full combo, then he autoattacked me to death.

Torenia

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
Yeah, I tried trading with a Kassadin as Malzahar. Took him down to about 80% with full combo, then he autoattacked me to death.
Why weren't you AD?

IIxeenoxII

03-20-2013

Mao kai can lock him down his ulti can keep his team mates alive through his burst.
posting on my phone, will edit later if this makes no sense.