Should Kass Be Perma Banned In DD Tournaments?

Yes 93 65.96%
No 48 34.04%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Do You Want Kassadin To Be Perma Banned In DominateDominion Tournaments?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painkillar

03-18-2013

yeah, 2nd pick is hugely advantageous to first pick, having to ban kass evens things out a bit.

AlphaFerric

03-18-2013

In a word? Yes. Its not fun to spectate something that silly, and I imagine it only deters teams who get stomped by him.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

You definitely need a way to decide when Kassadin is no longer an automatic ban for the tournament if/when he gets nerfed.

Whatever rule you choose, it should apply to future situations, and deal with situations where the autobanned champs get nerfed and are no longer "too OP for the game"

NamKim

03-18-2013

No, Kassadin should not be permanently banned for DD. For stuff like inhouses, permanently banning Kass is fine. For a Riot-sponsored tournament, I consider it unacceptable.

That being said, if DD decided to permanently ban Kass, I'll still continue to give my support to DD.

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2013

Kinda sad people want to see Kass stomps =/ Edit: As a less strict measure, what about an "OP champs" PSA? Tell people look, here's the top tier broken stuff, ban them or deal with the consequences.

HaIfhearted

03-18-2013

Sigh, so many people are trying to opt for the easy way out. It's saddening.

Seriously, Kassadin doesn't need to be a perma-ban.

We already have 10 ban slots, and if a team comes into DD without having done any research (hell, all they have to do is come to the Dom forums and see the massive walls of qq to know somethings up) then they *deserve* to have their **** pushed in by Kassadin or some other form of op.

DominateDominion is basically the last stronghold of competitive Dominion.
There is no need to cater to the newbies who waltz into the map without a care in the world.
We shouldn't be babying those Summoners Rift-only players who think Dominion is a joke.

I say no not only to a Kassadin permaban, but permabans of *any* champion in a competitive setting.

We use tourney draft for a reason.
10 bans are right there at your disposal. Use them.

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
We shouldn't be babying those Summoners Rift-only players who think Dominion is a joke.
And now, where they get rolled by a comically broken champion is going to not reinforce that perception... how?

Sakuri Ono

03-18-2013

Not really getting the 'Having to be forced into banning Kassadin balances out second pick' argument. Last I checked SR and TT do not have a singular 'must ban every single game if you're second or GG' champion. Their tournaments are apparently balanced enough that Riot has not seen the need to nerf picking second.

If you want Dominion to be taken seriously then our baselines should at least match; not having to play picks by it's own special rules due to a massive hole in the balance (Kassadin's existence).

inFe eD

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
And now, where they get rolled by a comically broken champion is going to not reinforce that perception... how?
Any team that doesn't know enough to ban Kassadin is going to be rolled whether or not the other team actually gets him.

Redeemed In Fire

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Any team that doesn't know enough to ban Kassadin is going to be rolled whether or not the other team actually gets him.
But probably mostly by skill and not a champion that looks like the designers were drunk and high when making him. It won't do anything for the idiots who are completely convinced, but the ones who were actually giving Dom a legit go...

Lets put it this way. No sane tourney allows wall hacks. Why allow Kass then?

1234567 ... 9