Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should Kass Be Perma Banned In DD Tournaments?

Yes 93 65.96%
No 48 34.04%
Voters 141 .

Do You Want Kassadin To Be Perma Banned In DominateDominion Tournaments?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

03-18-2013

I saw Koravel made a proposal in his thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3237467)for a rule to have Kassadin auto banned for the DD tournaments and wanted to know what you guys think about it. Please vote and discuss.

EDIT: Alright guys, a lot of you have been discussing it and for now I think we will leave him available. Personally I didn't think it would be a good idea to have him perma banned, but i saw koravel's post had some upvotes so I wanted everyone's opinion on it. I didn't include mine until just now in case it changed the way others thought, not to mention I can't even play in the tournaments. So for now, Kassadin will stay available.

Metalfenrir

03-18-2013

"I would be fine with it as long as this condition isn't extended to any other champions (assuming Riot doesn't release a champion that is somehow MORE game breaking than Kassadin)."

After reading what others had to say, I reverse this position, as keeping kass open a ban keeps distribution of OPs more balanced.

Koravel

03-18-2013

I vote yes, for the same reasons I outlined in my thread.

Quote:
Metalfenrir:
I would be fine with it as long as this condition isn't extended to any other champions (assuming Riot doesn't release a champion that is somehow MORE game breaking than Kassadin).

Agreed. This is only for Kass.

kirillian

03-18-2013

I think it makes sense to force people to continue to ban him. People will forget if we don't. Those new SR teams should HAVE to do a TINY bit of research when they first play.

Golly

03-18-2013

I'm torn here. People should do some research on the mode before they play, but I don't like it being a litmus test.

KaWraith

03-18-2013

Given the brinksmanship of making the other team ban kassadin; I think it is fair to just permaban kass until kass is fixed.

konfetarius

03-18-2013

No. Kassadin presence, at the very least, forces the 2nd pick team captains to pay extra attention in a setting where his team already has a massive pick advantage (gets 2 OPs, bot lane counter pick).

FetisPuncher

03-18-2013

I said no to be the Outcast..

Should make it were if you choose and OP, thou must do troll build.

inFe eD

03-18-2013

Unnecessary. Second pick doesn't need any more of an advantage.

Dienovv

03-18-2013

Quote:
konfetarius:
No. Kassadin presence, at the very least, forces the 2nd pick team captains to pay extra attention in a setting where his team already has a massive pick advantage (gets 2 OPs, bot lane counter pick).

He's right. I also can't help think about how it'd make DD look, you know, having enough people QQ to where they eliminate a champion from an entire tourney.

I say no.