So this is the community's new appraoch to prevent a nerf on LeBlanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somohexual

11-03-2010

1. She's disgustingly squishy if you focus her.
2. Distortion has a long CD and if she Mimics it that's a LARGE portion of her burst combo gone.
3. She's a terrible farmer, her only AoE is Distortion.

I'm not going to say her burst isn't incredible, because it's very nice, but she makes up for it with how easy she is to focus down and her dependence on champ kills to keep going. Wait, did I just explain every single anti-carry/burst ever in the game?

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

So this is the community's new appraoch to prevent a nerf on Ryze?
Pretending that he's not OP?

As fun as he is, and how powerful he is, he's still going to get nerfed. Sorry Ryze player, time to find a new hero come patch time.

Honestly, he spams his-high damage high-CC spells in the lane to no end, he is hands down the BEST laner in the game right now, except for maybe Eve, who has no CC and no escape.

Everybody keeps saying that he's equal to if not worse than Teemo, I've read that way too many times and laugh at that every time. Teemo can only dream of bursting like he can, and his cooldowns are lower too!!!!

he's far and away the best at his role, which is why he's gonna get nerfed :O

Dracozero

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirIsaacExcant View Post
Ok. I play Ashe, who is a strong mid. I poke her with volley, and try to stay out of her range. She hits me with a combo that does over half my hp, I CANT GO BACK OR ELSE I GET KILLED...

So what you're telling me to do, is tower hug, get denied all my exp and gold which I need so much, and let her farm and eventually start getting way too out of hand?

Honest to god man, that's what an OP hero is, you can't even go near her without the risk of getting bursted for over half your HP, let alone having it on such a short CD.
... What?

You mean, Ashe, whose only harras spell can be avoided by standing behind minions, is very squishy and very slow, and has zero killing power until level 6?

I bet you're that kind of persons who complain about Veigar killing them when they have half HP.

wheresmyfreename

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somohexual View Post
1. She's disgustingly squishy if you focus her.
2. Distortion has a long CD and if she Mimics it that's a LARGE portion of her burst combo gone.
3. She's a terrible farmer, her only AoE is Distortion.

I'm not going to say her burst isn't incredible, because it's very nice, but she makes up for it with how easy she is to focus down and her dependence on champ kills to keep going. Wait, did I just explain every single anti-carry/burst ever in the game?

She has the best single-target burst in the game, it is incredible, sorry. And she has nice escapability to go along with it.

It's like these Leblanc players are denying reality. Reality is she has the best single target DPS in the game to go along with great escapability with heavy utility and CC. She has too much going for her, which is why she's going to get nerfed.

ChaosAxess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

"Boohoooo I can't counter a champion and got roflstomped by her, better go complain about it on the forum"

-Every nerf new champ thread ever.

wheresmyfreename

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
... What?

You mean, Ashe, whose only harras spell can be avoided by standing behind minions, is very squishy and very slow, and has zero killing power until level 6?

I bet you're that kind of persons who complain about Veigar killing them when they have half HP.

Are you trying to tell me that Ashe isn't a strong laner? She's actually reputed as one of the best solo-mids due to her great laning and carrying ability.

I don't think it's fair that I have to tower hug and get denied everything just because i'm laning against leblanc. I do everything. I call for ganks, but you can't gank her, W is get of fail free card, especially if she has summoner flash too. Ashe is a strong laner at all ELO's, don't try and deny that.

Dracozero

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirIsaacExcant View Post
Are you trying to tell me that Ashe isn't a strong laner? She's actually reputed as one of the best solo-mids due to her great laning and carrying ability.

I don't think it's fair that I have to tower hug and get denied everything just because i'm laning against leblanc. I do everything. I call for ganks, but you can't gank her, W is get of fail free card, especially if she has summoner flash too. Ashe is a strong laner at all ELO's, don't try and deny that.
Ashe is a strong laner, that's why she gets outlaned by Tristana, Pantheon, Urgot, Annie, Vladimir, LeBlanc, Morgana, Mordekaiser, MissFortune...

She might be a good carry, and a good ganker and therefor a good mid, but not certainly a strong laner.

wheresmyfreename

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
Ashe is a strong laner, that's why she gets outlaned by Tristana, Pantheon, Urgot, Annie, Vladimir, LeBlanc, Morgana, Mordekaiser, MissFortune...

She might be a good carry, and a good ganker and therefor a good mid, but not certainly a strong laner.
Nope, you got it all wrong. I've seen plenty of ashe's outlane every one of the listed, and she's actually the hardest counter to Morde in mid imo, heroes except LeBlanc, why? BECAUSE THERES NOTHING SHE CAN DO ABOUT HER. She steps one foot over the safety line and she gets bursted for over half of her hp.

Riot should tone down her laning phase and buff her late game? Would that work?

WOOSHY

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by killd0zer View Post
She gets harassed like crazy

Also Kass's cds are lower
SHE GETS HARASSED LIKE CRAZY?!?!? I tried to do that as kat in mid. I eventually had to tower hug. She started to out level me and as soon as she hit level 6 she tower dove and killed me at half my health. Which is about 600 health because i build my kat tanky. I even use the defense mastery tree. SHE DOES THE HARASSING. low CD Q with a lot of damage and low mnan costs = she can harass all day long. She has a big range too. Kass has a shorter range and is melee. i've faced many kass in middle and never have they killed or scared me more than a leblanc. Never.

All they need to do is make her god **** Q and mimic'd Q a skillshot. Then she will be blanced because i can at least dodge ****. if a leblanc has the skill to skillshot me with Q > R she deserves to get me to 20% health.

Huko

11-03-2010

She is soooo good early game, but she kind of sucks late game for me so far.