Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So this is the community's new appraoch to prevent a nerf on LeBlanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiver

11-03-2010

Actually I want to see the other assassins like akali and kassadin get buffed so they can actually fulfill their roles and... you know... assassinate

As it is, the other assassins just kind of flop in any role except pubstomper, which they excel at

Swampf0x

11-03-2010

Shes fine.

The only change needed is the range on her Q, its too long.

Quantumprophecy

11-03-2010

Quote:
SirIsaacExcant:
Well that's not the point.

She's gonna get nerfed whether you like it or not

All of the people who say LeBlanc is fine are the people playing her, I've been checking a lot of profiles and you'll see that for youreslf as well if you do the same thing. They dont' want their precious OP champ nerfed, no more easy winz NONO!!!!

If theres one thing I hate its when people make posts like this.

Anytime someone says "I know im going to get downvoted by all the leblanc fanboys" or "only bad players play her and they don't want her nerfed cause they want easy win" its just a cover for them having a ****ty arguement. That way they can justify to themselves why they are getting downvoted. "It must be all these baddies playing leblanc downvoting me, and has nothing to do with my bad arguement or maybe the community not agreeing with my arguement".

PmRNorman

11-03-2010

Quote:
SirIsaacExcant:
Well that's not the point.

She's gonna get nerfed whether you like it or not

All of the people who say LeBlanc is fine are the people playing her, I've been checking a lot of profiles and you'll see that for youreslf as well if you do the same thing. They dont' want their precious OP champ nerfed, no more easy winz NONO!!!!

So you know for a fact she is going to get nerfed? Based on what? Told by who?

I went up against her or had her on my team every match this morning and just laughed as I thought about all the OP/QQ threads on the forum. I learned what she can do quickly and just adapted to it. Low and behold she stopped being a problem.

I really just don't get it, maybe its the Ranked matches shes tearing all the QQers butts a new one or something, because in Normal, she was just entertaining.

Lisztomaniac

11-03-2010

i bought her as soon as i could, my first impresion was: wow this champion is so getting nerfed.
then i tried her again and again and i got to the conclusion that indeed she needs a few tweeks in her damage.

also i think her W has problems while interacting with walls, and id like to see her clone to do cast the exact same spells as you, with no damage of course.

elmu

11-03-2010

I like how uber pros adapt quickly and low and behold, POOF, LeBlanc is not a problem anymore.
bro.

wheresmyfreename

11-03-2010

Quote:
PmRNorman:
So you know for a fact she is going to get nerfed? Based on what? Told by who?

I went up against her or had her on my team every match this morning and just laughed as I thought about all the OP/QQ threads on the forum. I learned what she can do quickly and just adapted to it. Low and behold she stopped being a problem.

I really just don't get it, maybe its the Ranked matches shes tearing all the QQers butts a new one or something, because in Normal, she was just entertaining.

Based on playing the champion myself, I already know she's gonna get nerfed, BOOK IT. I think Riot has already said that her Q needs tweaking.

Admiral Knox

11-03-2010

Quote:
xploD:

Concept, RELEASE A HERO, That ISN'T OP, Maybe have to BUFF someone on release?
Not make a hero I can just buy and go 19-0? It's seriously a joke.

I don't know about her enough to make an accurate judgement, but that comment stirs the sentiments of two fine Noxian gentlemen...

Ranzell

11-03-2010

Quote:
Etyn:
Maybe be less aggressive during the early phase? Just focus on last hitting and keeping an escape option open?

I know it might not be the most fun thing in the world to play defensively right off the start, you wanna run right out there and "pwn face" but maybe before crying "OP" after like one day you should try and find viable alternatives?

The thing about this is that riot is seemingly all about "fun". They nerf and buff characters speficily based around "fun". So when a character so blatently ruins the fun of another player, they get nerfed. That's it.

Raptamei

11-03-2010

Quote:
SirIsaacExcant:
Sorry LeBlanc players, time to find a new hero come patch time.

That's exactly what we're trying to avoid.

Nerf: fine. But Riot has an ancient tradition of completely ruining a champion they decide to "nerf". Let the OMG OP crowd find someone else; but the people who actually like her gameplay should still be able to play a viable hero after the patch.

In other words: I finally found an assassin I like and if Riot makes her useless I quit.