So this is the community's new appraoch to prevent a nerf on LeBlanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wheresmyfreename

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etyn View Post
Maybe be less aggressive during the early phase? Just focus on last hitting and keeping an escape option open?

I know it might not be the most fun thing in the world to play defensively right off the start, you wanna run right out there and "pwn face" but maybe before crying "OP" after like one day you should try and find viable alternatives?

Ok. I play Ashe, who is a strong mid. I poke her with volley, and try to stay out of her range. She hits me with a combo that does over half my hp, I CANT GO BACK OR ELSE I GET KILLED...

So what you're telling me to do, is tower hug, get denied all my exp and gold which I need so much, and let her farm and eventually start getting way too out of hand?

Honest to god man, that's what an OP hero is, you can't even go near her without the risk of getting bursted for over half your HP, let alone having it on such a short CD.

Slide

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirIsaacExcant View Post
Pretending that she's not OP?

As fun as she is, and how powerful she is, she's still going to get nerfed. Sorry LeBlanc players, time to find a new hero come patch time.

Honestly, she spams her-high damage high-CC spells in the lane to no end, she is hands down the BEST laner in the game right now, except for maybe Morde, who has no CC and no escape.

Everybody keeps saying that she's equal to if not worse than Kassadin, I've read that way too many times and laugh at that every time. Kassadin can only dream of bursting like she can, and her cooldowns are lower too!!!!

She's far and away the bet at her role, which is why she's gonna get nerfed :O
Its not new. Every teribad player out there can finally win a game and they are the ones blatantly disregarding how OP she is.

It always happens. Scrubs cant win without an OP champ so when they find one, they dont want it nerfed.

Be prepared to be downvoted by scrubs who cant play.

Shes desperately needs a nerf to her base damage and a buff to AP ratios to compensate her damage for lategame.

Drewizzle

11-03-2010

I'm not sure where the Leblanc is OP thing is coming from. Maybe it should be the I don't know how to adapt to new champions crowd instead. I haven't even played her yet so it's not like I'm a Leblanc player trying to keep her where she is. I didn't lose to any Leblanc last night and one of them even started the game 10-0 with a soulstealer. Oh **** she's ccced on look at that she died in 2 sec well ****. That was difficult.

Haestro

11-03-2010

This thread needs moar banshees veil arguments at level 6.

LUCKYxLUCHIANO

11-03-2010

My only beef with her is her passive. The fact that she can break supressions with it is a bit annoying. I'm not saying that it's OP or it's hard to kill her after, just sometimes she manages to get the slip up or when the last tick of damage I was supposed to do would've killed her before her team shows up.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Ok. I play Ashe, who is a strong mid. I poke her with volley, and try to stay out of her range. She hits me with a combo that does over half my hp, I CANT GO BACK OR ELSE I GET KILLED...

So what you're telling me to do, is tower hug, get denied all my exp and gold which I need so much, and let her farm and eventually start getting way too out of hand?

Honest to god man, that's what an OP hero is, you can't even go near her without the risk of getting bursted for over half your HP, let alone having it on such a short CD.
Level 1. You should be denying her. Not the other way around. Level 3-4, why didn't you use HP quints..../doran's item vs. leblanc.

Level 6 - ult her to the face if you see her ball of doom coming.

Etyn

11-03-2010

Quote:

Ashe is a strong mid because bad players are bad.

Ashe is easily beat at mid by many of the new champions. In fact the better Ashe players I have seen go top/bottom and earn early gold getting kills/assists by snaring enemies.

top/bottom have a farther way to go to get to the safety of the tower, so your slow arrows will do better.

Of course if you want mid so you can epic miss with your arrows by all means go for it...

wheresmyfreename

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PmRNorman View Post
Must suck not having the ability to adapt to change. New champ is just fine, learn to play against her already and move on.

Well that's not the point.

She's gonna get nerfed whether you like it or not

All of the people who say LeBlanc is fine are the people playing her, I've been checking a lot of profiles and you'll see that for youreslf as well if you do the same thing. They dont' want their precious OP champ nerfed, no more easy winz NONO!!!!

gun fu panda

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etyn View Post
Ashe is a strong mid because bad players are bad.

Ashe is easily beat at mid by many of the new champions. In fact the better Ashe players I have seen go top/bottom and earn early gold getting kills/assists by snaring enemies.

top/bottom have a farther way to go to get to the safety of the tower, so your slow arrows will do better.

Of course if you want mid so you can epic miss with your arrows by all means go for it...
Every Ashe in WCG took a solo lane. Ashe is a strong mid at all Elo ranges.

PsychopathicBear

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploD View Post
I played her, and my FIRST game I went 19-0-7 hmmm. Second, 9-2-7.
I look mid against a VIG, and then an ashe.
Veigar and Ashe are both LATE GAME CHAMPIONS. they get power LATER.

Leblanc is an EARLY GAME CHAMPION. she has power EARLY.

of course you will beat a veigar or ashe in mid, almost every champion can. you feed off bad mids, become overfed, then you roll them. this is the exact same with every other burst champion. go mid against a ryze, you will change your opinion