Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would you like to see this champion in League of Legends

Yes! Sketch sounds Awesome! 22 91.67%
Meh... he could use some work... 2 8.33%
Voters 24 .

[Champion Concept] Sketch, The Inspiration Incarnate (With Concept Art)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilChoco

03-22-2013

I love the idea. My gears are turning now.

When the Viktor idea came up, it got me thinking that you could have a trap ability where you can draw lines or circles on the ground that then snare an enemy champion when they walk over it, reveal them and deal damage. I know it's basically the same as Nidalee/Caitlyn/Teemo, but it becomes something new to watch out for, and I don't envision it going invisible. Or you could draw a line for one effect (a wall?), a circle for another (a trap?), or a square for a third (a bomb?).

Just some ideas.

Killius

03-22-2013

I had spent some time thinking about that, it's not final yet but I thought of three versions of the line drawing 2-3-4 line shapes and upgrading with each level, this perhaps would replace the ultimate...
possible ult.
stage one 2 lines a cross or x - effect - ?
stage two 3 lines a triangle - effect - ?
stage three 4 lines a square - effect - Some sort of trapping effect with long effect since pulling it off would take a very high level of skill.

still working on it but I thought that would be a good base

Killius

03-24-2013

Still requesting someone to try and plug the base stats and level up numbers... help would be appreciated.

zippofan

03-24-2013

His e seems a bit op (considering the slow) I also cant remember if ahri's ult can dash through walls (he would basicly be uncatchable. His kit is awesome, but im afraid he would end up nerfed to the balls like so many champs out there...

Great idea nevertheless...Im rooting for you and keep this up. Riot seriously needs to check this forum once in a while XD

See you on the fields

Killius

03-26-2013

Updating tomorrow with original creator notes and tweaks, keep your eyes peeled.

Killius

03-27-2013

Original notes with Icon ideas and animations sketches 1 of 2

Killius

03-27-2013

2 of 2

tehcrazyduck

03-27-2013

Sounds like a great idea!

Killius

03-29-2013

Thanks, still looking for someone to collaborate with on the numbers side of things, I will certainly credit you for any effort.

Killius

04-05-2013

Bump