Would you like to see this champion in League of Legends

Yes! Sketch sounds Awesome! 22 91.67%
Meh... he could use some work... 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Sketch, The Inspiration Incarnate (With Concept Art)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anruiel

03-20-2013

Seems fun would his E be able to go over walls?

Killius

03-20-2013

No but the total dash length would cover alot of ground very fast... I have concept drawings of animations I will get up soon

Denycar

03-20-2013

This champ sounds cute.

Killius

03-21-2013

I think the jockeyed riding of the paintbrush could be a bit whimsical and fun as well.

Killius

03-21-2013

anyone have a take on base stats so I can start shaping this guy up

LemonLlama

03-21-2013

First off: Awesome.
I feel like it would be so cool if there was a way your champion could include a move like Viktor's death ray. It would be like the player is drawing lines on the battlefield with Sketch's giant brush. But I think the whole idea is so clever! I love how you coordinated his passive with his lore; attacking enemies and painting the landscape. As for his clothes; not crazy about the stripes// lol; but the stitched-on head makes sense. I'd probably like it more with colors (wink wink!!...I'm suggesting you color it for my own pleasure and amusement); very nice draw though! One thing I think would really pull everything together is: what if the madman brought his creation to life through his drawing? The madman spends time drawing countless creations to create that perfect tool you wrote about, and through his poor magic ability brings his art to life with it turning on him or something like that. Then Sketch literally came from a sketch. I'm not sure how you would involve everything, but that was just merely a thought that came into my mind while reading your already solid idea; I just like irony. I like it, and support it. Awesome job.

Killius

03-22-2013

Wow, thank you for those outstanding insights, to satiate ones need for color I think that is where the alternate costumes could come into play I imagine with that we could change the colors of the paint left behind, I do agree the stripes look a bit odd and perhaps too cartoon like. With bringing up the victor like move you have got my brain turning I may have to rethink even the ultimate, where possibly you could make several strokes in any direction and drawing certain shapes could result in different results... my gears are turning have to be back with some updates... thank you for your input.

LemonLlama

03-22-2013

Oooo.. Love it.. It'd be neat if with the different skins the paint colors change; I like the ideas you have for this one. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

Kronikmagii

03-22-2013

looks like a harlequin

should make passives duration scale up with level progression.

lvl 1-5: 5 seconds
lvl 6-10: 6 seconds
lvl 11-15: 7
lvl 16-18: 8 seconds

this will make enemies back off longer when you team fight later on in the match, they wont want to be revealed so they will stay back putting your team at an even better advantage.

Killius

03-22-2013

Thank you kronikmagii that number scale seems balanced as well and makes it a more versatile passive in late game the kinda numbers I was looking for, keep em coming guys updates will come soon.