Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Invisible Champions in Summoner Profile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordShamgar

03-18-2013

1: I couldn't find my logs, I hope you can figure it out w/o them.

2: in the PVP client, when I go to my summoner profile, under champions, many champions will be invisible and unselectable after I've played a game. There is still a place for them, but they can't be seen or clicked. It's not a huge problem, it hasn't effected my gameplay at all, but it means that I can't look up champions abilities or see who's free this week in the client.

3: System Specs

- System and exact System version: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5
- Mac Name and Generation: iMac Mid 2010
- CPU: 3.2 GHz Intel Core i3
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 MB
- RAM: 4GB

Thanks!

WoodyCoconut

03-18-2013

Sometimes I get this bug too, but when I wait around 20 seconds they usually come back up.

Quepha

03-18-2013

have you tried filtering and unfiltering by various champion roles (support, pusher, jungler, etc)? if that works then it's probably the same bug present on the windows version.

RatB33

03-19-2013

Same as WoodyCoconut...

They are sometimes gone but waiting a few seconds (after ensuring the diff categories are cleared) always works...

Ddublu

Recruiter

03-19-2013

+1

MercenaryTX

03-24-2013

This happens to me as well. It seems to happen coming out of a game and then checking my profile. Filtering on jungler and then back sometimes helps. Funny thing is, it is only for my owned champs. When selecting Available, the weekly freebies will display with gaps for owned champs.