Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AMAM - All Melee All Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iiFLuX

03-18-2013

Was playing a few games last night of this and I may say, this was the most fun I've had on the proving grounds map. You don't need to dodge annoying ****, overall it's just a lot more exciting. The team fights are epic. I hope this becomes more and more popular

Twizz RV

03-18-2013

how does that work? blind pick?

Tenant

Friend of Urf

03-18-2013

Quote:
Twizz RV:
how does that work? blind pick?

I would completely imagine so with 100% of my being that this would be blind pick, yes.

Kalarepa

03-18-2013

How do you define, which heroes are "melee"? For example Galio and Gragas are melee, but they also have long range harass. On the other hand, you can't say "melee = full melee skills", because champions pool would be too small.

I'd say, melee = melee autoattack and max 1 ranged skill, that isn't gap closer. But it's your idea, so maybe you have different opinion.

ericl85

03-19-2013

Played quite a bit of all mid all melee myself. Usually it is done as Draft Pick, so you can see what the other team picks to make sure there are no trolls picking a ranged character (which also leads to having 6 bans). Rules 99% of the time is that range/melee hybrids are banned (jayce, elise, nid, kayle) and melee mages are fair game (gragas, galio, GP, katarna, yi etc). It's a lot of fun and change of pace from the usual pokefest. A lot more all-in teamfights, less battle of poke and sustain. Because of this, having too many squishy mages isn't always the best idea.

ToothDcay

03-21-2013

" This is all melee all mid, you are not allowed to pick any ranged champion. If you dont follow this rule, my buddy in the other team will dodge and ill kick you ""

MiaoLong

03-21-2013

Lol so AP Yi is still good? Nothing ever changes