LeBlanc is FINE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vocalyze

11-03-2010

I agree. Nerf Sigil range, make her spells a little less abusable, and all will be fine.

ReadInPeace

11-03-2010

Yes, Sigil's range is a tad super long for its almost insant damage and low cost. Not to mention her Q+R combo. That hits fast and hurts a ton.

At first I thought Sigil would be a skillshot and was surprised it wasn't. Maybe (just maybe), keep its range and make it a skillshot which can only hit champs? So you can avoid her harassment better? And she'd somewhat rely on rooting you to hit you with it.

Senior Recruiter

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dimos View Post
Poppy does the same thing - and nobody can stop her other than the target that she's hunting...
This.

Merana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Poppy does the same thing - and nobody can stop her other than the target that she's hunting.
Poppy also has a melee attack, zero lane presence, zero farming ability, dependency on walls, and no escape mechanisms. You seriously comparing the 2?

Apollo Prime

11-03-2010

There's no point arguing in these threads so close to the date a champion is released. I remember when I made a poll back when Vlad was first released about whether or not he was OP. Most people voted that he was balanced or UP -- and Riot mentioned (when they nerfed him) that it was strange that everyone thought he was balanced, but that he was getting nerfed anyway.

LeBlanc is definitely going to have some adjusting done to her numbers regardless of what I say or you say, I pretty much guarantee it. Her burst damage is way too high, even for single target and combined with her ability to escape. The problem is this makes it easy for her to snowball until she's unstoppable. My guess is increased CD on her ult and minor tweaking on the damage numbers.

SoundTribe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Ill be fine with a nerf on Flash range and increased cool downs and manacosts on her, also a nerf to her base movespeed.

ImARitspiker

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanksALatte View Post
Gorchek's games as her

20/10/2
10/1/7
9/3/1
18/4/3
0/1/4

Defending your OP champ much?

Congrats, your single target damage makes it an instant 4v5, then proceeds to spam your spells.

I see you killing one champ...you don't seem to be dieing really...at all...and you get your burst in kill a champ and live, these are things annie, veiger, etc, CAN'T do. AND they have to use flash to get in. LeBlanc can use her flash to GET OUT. Stun her? Good thing she has a passive that makes stunning her pointless. Suppression? Oh wait, that gets shaken off too
I was going to try to make a counter point by pulling good games out of your profile, but there aren't any

DeadXera

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merana View Post
Poppy also has a melee attack, zero lane presence, zero farming ability, dependency on walls, and no escape mechanisms. You seriously comparing the 2?
boy, if poppy has 0 lane presence, you obviously haven't seen a decent one. ever. you gain a whole lot of lane strength when you've just killed both your lane opponents. and what farming ability does leblanc have? aside from a ranged attack, i don't see anything that she has over poppy in that regard, unless you're suggesting she waste her cooldowns on minions, in which case I am compelled to laugh and cry at the same time.

Crimson Rose

11-03-2010

even with low ap she hits 500 on a low cooldown

nerf.

Stormsoul

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychopathicBear View Post
remember how everyone cried about urgot being OP?
How about Lux?

...sooner or later you'll learn how she works, then you'll rape her like any other champion
what are you smoking? no one cried those two characters were OP at all. maybe a couple posts here and there as is mandatory with every character, but not as many as there usually is for genuinely OP-at-release characters.

the people who go around routinely saying every single character released is balanced are just as obnoxious as the constant QQ'ers, tbh