Which champion should i get?

Mordekaiser, overal better 5 41.67%
Xin Zhao, overal better 6 50.00%
Morde, because his laning > ganking 0 0%
Xin, because his ganking > laning 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

A week of hard work and here comes the options

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaythDarkHeart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

So, i have 3150 IP, and i am choosing 1 of these 2 champions to buy.

Please vote and name why, Btw, i have no problem with new morde.

YYZed

11-03-2010

New Morde sucks. Lost his lane domination, problem with that is that lane domination set him up for the whole game as the lane was the only place he wouldn't get kited if he tried to do anything. Now by putting more damage into mace it makes it less likely he'll be able to deal damage.

FaythDarkHeart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Thanks for the answer, generally, i will get the champion who has overal good team fight contributions and laning skills

YYZed

11-03-2010

Then Definately Xin Zhao.
Xin Zhao has twice as much laning potential than morde atm (if not more)
and contributes more to team fights with his Killer ult nuke, Knock Up, and slow.

OmniChaos

11-03-2010

Xin Zhao has amazing laning skills. He has a passive that always keeps his life high and a cheap Q skill that increases his attack dmg for 3 attacks for easier last hitting. Zhao also has an insane skill combo that will keep range enemies at a decent distance as soon as he reaches 6. His ult does a ton of damage during fights, it's an AoE, and it has a short cooldown, especially with his W.

MathMage

11-03-2010

Haven't played either champ with the new patch. Mord is getting better. But Xin has more CC and AoE damage ==> Xin is better.

MadCast Apoz

11-03-2010

If you're more concerned with roflstomping, grab Win Zhao.

MathMage

11-03-2010

Note: Mordekaiser is the better 1v2 or 1v1 laner. Xin Zhao is the better 2v2 laner and (before this patch, anyway) the better jungler. Mordekaiser is better early; Xin scales better (again, before this patch).