Lag spikes since Quinn patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abolition

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

I've been getting tonnes of lag spikes and "attempting to reconnects" in the past couple of weeks. Last night I queued for a ranked game and when I selected Olaf, it was stuck at "Retreiving data from server" for ages and then I shut down the client (in an effort to dodge). I could not log back into LoL and when I logged on today I had a LEAVE on my match history. I can imagine I got a lot of reports for this...

I get regular short lag spikes in game and the longer (attempting to reconnect) spikes are every couple of games or so, which usually require me to reboot my client.

This has been happening since the Quinn patch. Any one else experiencing this, or fixed this? It makes playing ranked a huge gamble.

Prodigy GoneWild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

been happening to me since quinn patch too, unplayable games from ping reaching more than 5k from my regular 85 ping. This has been happening to a lot of people i've been playing with recently in Canada and the united states. pretty ****ing bull**** if you ask me

Machete

03-21-2013

Same here, this has been occurring since the quin patch. I play at about 60 ping and still get these frequent lag and disconnects.

Manaburn

03-21-2013

I get the worst lag, my teammates don't even believe me half the time. This never used to happen until today. For example, I can't see the enemy champions because it's lagging so bad randomly, all I can see is my team losing hp and I have to judge whether to ult or not... etc. It's truly made the game unplayable for me.