Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want to find a pro 5V5 team.- the dream start now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PawPaw oOo

03-17-2013

Hi, everyone. This is my first time to post thread. I just want to find a 5V5 team on NA service. Im a international student from China. And I really love to play this game and I played really hard everyday. If u are also a person who want to play rank team, u are also free to contact me. Im in Gold one now. Hope someday I can reach Diamond. And i really want to find a real team now that can train everyday and play rank everyday. So if u want to know more about me. Please contact me with email or QQ. My email address is [email]dreamstartnow@gmail.com[/email]. If u know what QQ is, u can also add me as a friend (1980038320). Im looking foward to find a good team that I can play in. And I will reply u as soon as possible. Thank you!
Best wishes.
Dynasty oÐ Cn.