Did you know the white whale from moby dick was kassadin in disguise?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuko Prince

03-17-2013

Listen to melvilles prose here

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee."

replace the whale with the name kassadin and the sentence makes perfect sense in the feelings it inspires in the hearts of all lolkids who play dominion.

Kassadin IS the while whale.

Let's look at another passage:

"All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy Ahab, were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Moby Dick"

Again, that description fits PERFECTLY on Kassadin. He inspires the same feelings within me, I see him as a Holy Evil, a dark God that can never be caught or beaten, but I try nonetheless.

My hatred of him is boundless, and if I have to die a thousand time to land a single scratch, that is enough... and according to riot, that is the preferred reality since they have done nothing to curb him here.

Orphane

03-17-2013

Shut up, just shut up

If I had a dollar for every time someone tried to make a clever thread about Kassadin I'd have enough money for a new computer

AK47WOLF

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Shut up, just shut up

If I had a dollar for every time someone tried to make a clever thread about Kassadin I'd have enough money for a new computer
Your new computer will be a bargain bin calculator?

Zuko Prince

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Shut up, just shut up

kass player is mad

I am pleased.

KaWraith

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuko Prince View Post
kass player is mad

I am pleased.
Orphane is not a kass spammer.

Genericke

03-17-2013

Quote:
Listen to melvilles prose here

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hellís heart I stab at thee; for hateís sake I spit my last breath at thee."

replace the whale with the name kassadin and the sentence makes perfect sense in the feelings it inspires in the hearts of all lolkids who play dominion.

Kassadin IS the while whale.

Let's look at another passage:

"All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy Ahab, were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Moby Dick"

Again, that description fits PERFECTLY on Kassadin. He inspires the same feelings within me, I see him as a Holy Evil, a dark God that can never be caught or beaten, but I try nonetheless.

My hatred of him is boundless, and if I have to die a thousand time to land a single scratch, that is enough... and according to riot, that is the preferred reality since they have done nothing to curb him here.
It's amazing how these timeless classics are still relevant, even today.

Koravel

03-17-2013

Quote:
Did you know the dick was Kassadin?
I fixed your title for you.

Baldbagger

03-18-2013

lets get a Moby Dick skin for Kassadin

Foxley

03-18-2013

Quote:
cakes the brain

I was eating something when I read this part, and I had a mental image of a cake made out of brains while there was still food in my mouth, and I got all disgusted and had to stop eating. Melville is a ****ing class A troll.

radicalratx

03-18-2013

this was pretty funny