How do I leave bronze 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArisColdsac

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
More players are playing ranked this season, average skill level has gone down, ergo its easier to achieve gold than past season.
Agreed

ADOLF SHlTLER

Master Recruiter

03-26-2013

You all say the same things over and over but at the end of the day the one thing that matters the most is what teammates you get/go up against. I just got out of a ranked game where i went 12/3/11 as cho gath mid and still lost because this idiot in team select said "top or i feed" when he was last pick and we gave it to him so he didnt feed, but still lost his lane brutally. Also, you guys say i need to "find a way to carry, i think i cant do anything if 2 teammates push alone hard at 55 minutes and get caught and die then we are forced to defend 3v5 and die. If i win 2 games in a row, my next 3 games ill get absolutely horrible teammates then lose, so leaving bronze 1 is not anytime soon, if anything im close to dropping down. I play against people in silver and gold and most of the time can tell they arent better than me, they just got lucky with teammates

Lock102

03-26-2013

The one that matters the most is how you play. Cool you went 12 and 3, so what? did you do anything with your lead or did you just go and try to farm kills. Honestly the 2 guys your complaining about had a decent idea. push and apply pressure. sure they got caught and that sucks but they gave it shot and tried.

Whats going to hold you back the most is your attitude about it. stop finding ways around it and actually try putting some responsibility on yourself for how the game played out. Its not just luck that gets ppl to where they are.

Baxter the Teddy

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyman5layer View Post
Every time i get a couple of wins i have a few games in a row where my teammates make it impossible to win, how in hell can i finally leave bronze 1? How do people advance to other leagues? I find it impossible to win more than 3-4 games in a row before you get a troll or feeder. I just won 3 in a row then dropped 2 back to back even though i won my lanes both games, and my whole ranked experience has been that pretty much. I wont say i don't lose my lane here or there, but never to the point of going more than 0/3 in lane, then i make sure i don't die; I'd say 85% of my losses were absolutely not my fault. Is their any tips on the best wway to get through the crappy leagues with duo queue? Or just pure luck of the teammates and opponents you are matched up with?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ4vPCY11eM

This tells you the hard truth and will make you laugh at the same time. Something very glaring I've read in all of your posts(in this thread, I mean) that if you are observant, is answered by this vid.

ArisColdsac

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyman5layer View Post
You all say the same things over and over but at the end of the day the one thing that matters the most is what teammates you get/go up against. I just got out of a ranked game where i went 12/3/11 as cho gath mid and still lost because this idiot in team select said "top or i feed" when he was last pick and we gave it to him so he didnt feed, but still lost his lane brutally. Also, you guys say i need to "find a way to carry, i think i cant do anything if 2 teammates push alone hard at 55 minutes and get caught and die then we are forced to defend 3v5 and die. If i win 2 games in a row, my next 3 games ill get absolutely horrible teammates then lose, so leaving bronze 1 is not anytime soon, if anything im close to dropping down. I play against people in silver and gold and most of the time can tell they arent better than me, they just got lucky with teammates
First of all, you need to realize that it's a bronze game so you need not to be trusting your teammates.
That is why if you want to carry, pick either snowball assassin champions or hypercarry like vayne/kog/caitlin. Of course there are games that are impossible to carry, I myself failed to carry a bronze game when I was 17-2-19 as ad carry. Anyhow, I'm still able to just carry 9 out of 10 games no matter how my team was doing on bronze/silver smurfs.

Chaoticxin

03-27-2013

I dont understand. It doesnt make a difference what my KDA is I am a solid player who consistantly supports. I do everything In my power to make a difference. Weather that be talking A LOT in champ select to make sure everyone is happy. I talk during games and help as much as I can. Even So I won 7 games in a row tonight. then lost once because we had 2 people that left and now everything I have done is gone and am in fact at worst standings then I was when I started. I won 7 games in a row and didnt even get the chance for a "Promotion series"

Baxter the Teddy

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticxin View Post
I dont understand. It doesnt make a difference what my KDA is I am a solid player who consistantly supports. I do everything In my power to make a difference. Weather that be talking A LOT in champ select to make sure everyone is happy. I talk during games and help as much as I can. Even So I won 7 games in a row tonight. then lost once because we had 2 people that left and now everything I have done is gone and am in fact at worst standings then I was when I started. I won 7 games in a row and didnt even get the chance for a "Promotion series"
That's explained here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLoK6rCBcF0

Keep winning like that, your MMR will balance out and you're good to go.

To EVERYONE-
If you really want to get better, get lolreplay and postm up some replays and let some guys here on the foums point out your CONSISTENT mistakes. Things you are constantly missing.

ArisColdsac

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticxin View Post
Were you close to a promotion before the 7 game streak?
If not then you're current elo is way below your current tier, and it should be caused by a lot of losses ealier.
If yes then you just happened to not get in an upper tier game that could get you into promotion.

Rifles SF

09-28-2014

Don match me with :
- afk
- noob
- feeder