How do I leave bronze 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADOLF SHlTLER

Master Recruiter

03-17-2013

Every time i get a couple of wins i have a few games in a row where my teammates make it impossible to win, how in hell can i finally leave bronze 1? How do people advance to other leagues? I find it impossible to win more than 3-4 games in a row before you get a troll or feeder. I just won 3 in a row then dropped 2 back to back even though i won my lanes both games, and my whole ranked experience has been that pretty much. I wont say i don't lose my lane here or there, but never to the point of going more than 0/3 in lane, then i make sure i don't die; I'd say 85% of my losses were absolutely not my fault. Is their any tips on the best wway to get through the crappy leagues with duo queue? Or just pure luck of the teammates and opponents you are matched up with?

Cavo

03-17-2013

85% of your losses may not be your fault, but that doesn't mean you were good enough to move up. You're still way underneath the 50% win rate you need to make advancing a tier possible.

ADOLF SHlTLER

Master Recruiter

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavo View Post
85% of your losses may not be your fault, but that doesn't mean you were good enough to move up. You're still way underneath the 50% win rate you need to make advancing a tier possible.
well im under the 50% win rate because of all these losses that arent my fault, im stretching it with 85% too, i cant think of more than 5 games where i was a main cause of the loss. I just played 3 games in a row where i outplayed my opponents in lane but theres only so much you can do when all the other lanes fail. Also, the games that i did mess up a bit were earlier in the season, I cant remember the lsat bad ranked game I've had, but ive been going like 4-5 because of my team

Cavo

03-17-2013

You have to realize that not being the "main cause of a loss" is not the same thing as being good enough to advance. I'll admit you are lightyears ahead of most people in your tier who are convinced they should be in gold or platinum if not for their teammates, but this is how an elo system works. Collectively, the other team was better and so they deserve the win more.

Mirth The Bard

03-17-2013

While in-game trolling and naturally bad players cannot be fixed, there is a way that the pre-game could be better and be set up to promote positive gameplay! Please search "Problems with Solo/Duo Queue(and the game in general)", and if you agree promote it among players. Let's try to make the game more enjoyable!

Cavo

03-17-2013

Also keep in mind that statistically speaking, everyone has to deal with trolls and afks. They will not have an overall impact on your standings that is greater than your performance. They might set you back a few games at times, but in the long run you will generally end up where you belong. Just remember that climbing the ladder is something that is done over the course of the entire season, and over several seasons, not just a couple of weeks.

x2theone2x

03-17-2013

Duo, realistically the only way and still requires luck.

ArisColdsac

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyman5layer View Post
well im under the 50% win rate because of all these losses that arent my fault, im stretching it with 85% too, i cant think of more than 5 games where i was a main cause of the loss. I just played 3 games in a row where i outplayed my opponents in lane but theres only so much you can do when all the other lanes fail. Also, the games that i did mess up a bit were earlier in the season, I cant remember the lsat bad ranked game I've had, but ive been going like 4-5 because of my team
If you can't carry a team in Bronze, say 7 out of 10 times when everyone but you are losing, you don't deserve a promotion into silver. Same story until you can reach platinum (or prob diamond).
Meanwhile, my suggestion to you is to stick to a role and a couple champions so you can excel in them. My recommendations to you are Renek top, TF mid, Caitlin adc, Xin/Vi jungle, sona/lulu support. If you can get over 60% win ratio and has over 4.0 in KDA in anyone of them, you can be in gold from bronze 1 in like 2 to 3 days.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-18-2013

At silver 1 on pbe i won 9 games in a row lost 1 and lost way more then I earned then i was geting 1 per win 3 per loss and going up to 97 then i just lost 2 in a row (same troll who then turns afker) and second gave me -35.

ninjagear

03-18-2013

step 1: www.leaguereplays.com
step 2: download
step 3: install
step 4: play gamez
step 5: create cloud account
step 6: upload replays
step 7: link replays in this forum
step 8: ???
step 9: profit