Why can't MM give me decent team mates?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shąco Bot

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by havikryan View Post
it's all a conspiracy, riot sees you play well and purposely matches you with bad players, happens to me all the time, it is the sole reason I don't have 3000 elo yet
It'd explain why a toxic player never gets past gold ELO, if the system is rigged.

Riot are basically saying their system is so perfect that human talent nor skill can never be so high that you can get to Platinum while not performing 100%....

Then they go and make Diamond and Challenger Tiers.

Grow up. Riot have rigged it alright.

Shąco Bot

03-19-2013

Another team with 4 feeders.
62 team deaths in 45 minutes.

Sixty Two.

I haven't seen intentional feeding THAT obvious for over a year.

Atferd

03-19-2013

im done responding, you clearly refuse to see that you feed consistently and play horribly. If you think that warrants you to be in a better ranking, you are delusional. Your stats don't lie, you are just an oblivious troll. I feel sorry for you man, i really do =( bye, and GL

Shąco Bot

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atferd View Post
im done responding, you clearly refuse to see that you feed consistently and play horribly. If you think that warrants you to be in a better ranking, you are delusional. Your stats don't lie, you are just an oblivious troll. I feel sorry for you man, i really do =( bye, and GL
lol. Show me even one game, 1 champion where i have fed. I dare you.

Minotaur

03-20-2013

Yeah ill show you one.....
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...0#ranked-stats
all of these

MathMage

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shąco Bot View Post
lol. Show me even one game, 1 champion where i have fed. I dare you.
You have exactly 2 ranked games in your match history with less than 9 deaths. You fed. Get over it.

I was going to ask why you were whinging about being paired with bronze and silver players when you're silver V, at which level the system SHOULD pair you with bronze and silver players, but I assume the discussion has proceeded past that by now.

LĆ©nekton Bot

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shąco Bot View Post
All i see is a dumb troll refusing to see the facts. Every account i hit 30 on, all seasons, i had over a 70% win/loss in placements. Only this account in S3 is different.

SURPRISE! It's just after it'd been banned.
There's no facts. Just your baseless conspiracy theories.

You get bad teammates because you are bad yourself. Get over it or tell us your accounts so we can check.

Damien

Shąco Bot

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
You have exactly 2 ranked games in your match history with less than 9 deaths. You fed. Get over it.

I was going to ask why you were whinging about being paired with bronze and silver players when you're silver V, at which level the system SHOULD pair you with bronze and silver players, but I assume the discussion has proceeded past that by now.
Having 9 or more deaths doesn't mean i fed, not in the slightest. My team mates always either;

1. Had more deaths.
2. Were relying on me to tank/initiate and keep them alive.

It doesn't matter how good you are, the second the enemy team groups up in these brackets, you're gonna die.

Alot.

It's just a question of which team member gets focussed first. I made sure it was me with my support or tank most of the time.