Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why can't MM give me decent team mates?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shàco Bot

03-18-2013

why the fcuk am i getting more trolls on a weekday than the weekend?
Just had a 4 man team that ALL refused to report MIA or defend anything.

Atferd

03-18-2013

i think you are assuming WAYYYYYY too much. What you are complaining about is very common for people that are in lower divisions.

Brightinly

03-18-2013

Quote:
Lysergsaure:
What are you talking about?

Ryze Bot is OP, and Nunu Bot is broken.

Cassiopeia bot is the most OP thing ever.

Ep1cLeprechaun

03-18-2013

How the **** are people responding to this? "800% win rate hurr durr pay attn to me"

Rovos

03-18-2013

lolking the OP... realize the problem.. move along.

Shàco Bot

03-18-2013

Quote:
Atferd:
i think you are assuming WAYYYYYY too much. What you are complaining about is very common for people that are in lower divisions.

Being silver/gold and matched with bronzes is nothing even remotely near common.
It DOES happen sometimes, just like recently there have been MULTIPLE threads about losing LP for winning. LOSING LP FOR WINNING.

The system is ****ing broken, riot are just too lazy and conceited to admit it.

Raptamei

03-18-2013

OP 1/ thinks 25% of the players are gold to challenger 2/ thinks 20% of the community is Turkish.

k

Camen Sieder

03-18-2013

According to lolking your Elo is complete isht. Why would you expect to be pairded with good players? You would just ruin their games

Imaginationz

03-18-2013

yeah i don't like the match making system I'm gold 1 but after a bad streak I get gold 5s....it doesn't make sense. Just put me with people in the same division at me, how hard is that?

fully agree with the OP

Camen Sieder

03-18-2013

Quote:
Imaginationz:
yeah i don't like the match making system I'm gold 1 but after a bad streak I get gold 5s....it doesn't make sense. Just put me with people in the same division at me, how hard is that?

fully agree with the OP
how can you agree when his Elo is 1150... A 1300 player could completely rape at that level and even more so if they were actually 1500 Elo.

You are spot on about the divisional pairing though. That would be the only accurate way of balancing the tiers. You would need to push players out to get in and be pushed out if you couldn't handle it. The kicker would be: no matter what you only play against people in your division. Instead the divisions are cosmetic and without depth or meaning. You can be gold 5 with 1100 Elo because Riot doesn't want to upset the masses. This way it will just award players for the highest tier they've ever reached while the meaningful representation of their skill level is hidden (except for on lolking).

Ranked would be a lot more interesting if I knew everybody I was playing at was actually in the same bracket as me. Elo kind of does this, but you could get a massive Elo drop or boost which just makes playing in your division more unbalanced because you will no longer be playing against people in your actual division.

Also it would be easy as hell for match making as well because it wouldn't balance people based on a total team Elo and would instead run checks for players currently in your division. Would be much more accurate, but I am guessing that woudl create longer queue times