Why can't MM give me decent team mates?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pastafariany

03-17-2013

also your builds/cs are pretty bad on all your champions i wouldn't consider you plat tier, i mean plat tier in normals would be like gold tier in ranked or lower which is last seasons silver so. yea i guess that's about right.

HotShotBG2EZ

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takazok View Post
Either my team or the enemy team is full of silly kids who probably couldn't even tie their shoes

it's stomp, or get stomped
Yup I wish they'd do something to fix the matchamking system. honestly i'd rather sit for 3 extra minutes so that i don't just get put into a pointless 20 minute stomp

Shco Bot

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Close Game Life View Post
...er no.

someone took the stats and apparently gold V+ is 8% of the players. so there's your problem. you're the one(or less) gold+ player out of the 10 in your game.

just play normals with plats. so much more relaxing
I haven't been on this acc in a while and it's never really been positive win/loss, this was just the accont i was logged into on the forums lol. I've experienced alot of bronze and silvers in my games on this one probably because of elo decay.

HOWEVER that doesn't excuse it happening on accounts i'm actively playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastafariany View Post
also your builds/cs are pretty bad on all your champions i wouldn't consider you plat tier, i mean plat tier in normals would be like gold tier in ranked or lower which is last seasons silver so. yea i guess that's about right.
My builds/cs are fine, most of my games are very quick because i'm heavily objective orientated. Most games i have 3-6 turrets down by myself.

Fish Fillet

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shco Bot View Post
Same goes for enemy team too, my heart sinks every time i spot the delusional bronze trash who keeps feeding because he won't stop ove-extending or walking 1v5 into the enemy team while "Split Pushing"
You play games with Hotshot?

Shco Bot

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atty Batty View Post
You play games with Hotshot?
I actually don't play alot of ranked, so i dno't see him. I average 100-200 games per season i guess. He doesn't play normals either, except for the occasional 1k win game.

pastafariany

03-17-2013

Quote:
I actually don't play alot of ranked, so i dno't see him. I average 100-200 games per season i guess. He doesn't play normals either, except for the occasional 1k win game.
he's being sarcastic because hotshot plays like an overextending idiot who walks into 1v5's.

Shco Bot

03-17-2013

Quote:
he's being sarcastic because hotshot plays like an overextending idiot who walks into 1v5's.
ROFL ok cool. Thanks for clearing that up, i've never been a sheeper so i don't watch streams etc.

pastafariany

03-17-2013

Quote:
ROFL ok cool. Thanks for clearing that up, i've never been a sheeper so i don't watch streams etc.
not sure watching streams has anything to do with being a sheep. that said you may want to start you could actually learn this game since i have a feeling you don't really know what you're doing.

Shco Bot

03-17-2013

Quote:
not sure watching streams has anything to do with being a sheep. that said you may want to start you could actually learn this game since i have a feeling you don't really know what you're doing.
My win/loss ratio is great on my other accounts, this is a smurf. I've had ~8 accounts, played the same on all and had the same attitude on all, to test MM and a few other things.

Shco Bot

03-17-2013

jungle ali hot streak ended by my captain banning him to troll me D:!