Why can't MM give me decent team mates?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shco Bot

03-17-2013

I'm quite serious, this isn't a QQ thread, this is a "Why the hell does it work this way" thread.

I've been playing LoL for 2+ years give or take, i started before Sona was even released lol. In that time i've managed to hit a positive win loss ratio on all my accounts, usually not a great amount like 2-5% or so but sometimes 10-20%. At one stage a smurf had a 800% win/loss lol 80 to 10 win/loss...

It's not a big accomplishment, it puts me around gold ELO. Going by how much more difficult my normals are compared to Gold and Silver matches, i'd estimate on some accounts my normal ELO is platinum.

Still, we are talking about 25% of the worlds' population being gold/plat/dia/challenger or 3.5M people. Let's assume they all work or study full time and only get 2 hours a day, so 2/24ths of 3,500,000 to represent the amount of those people online and actively playing a game. That's 291,666.67 people (Rounded up from recurring .66) online at any one time playing a game. Minimum.

Now take only 1/5th of that, because i'm going to assume the population spread accross the 5 servers is equal and there's only 1/5th in NA, Server list is NA, EU, EUW, Brazil, Turkey so ti's fair to assume NA has at least 1/5th of the world-wide population since it's the highest populated country listed there. That makes 58333.2 players online for my matchmaking.

Yet somehow i always get bronze and low silver players on my team. How is this possible? How is it that MM can't find a set of 9 out of almost 60k Silver/Gold players to match me with?

Idk about you, but i'm sick of getting stuck with delusional bronze players who just drag me down. There's no reason or excuse for it either. There's almost 60 THOUSAND other silver/gold/plat players online simultaneously with me.

Lysergsaure

03-17-2013

What are you talking about?

Ryze Bot is OP, and Nunu Bot is broken.

Pair

03-17-2013

you're not good stfu

HotShotBG2EZ

03-17-2013

Matchmaking is kind of meh I wish they'd fix it.

Shco Bot

03-17-2013

Same goes for enemy team too, my heart sinks every time i spot the delusional bronze trash who keeps feeding because he won't stop ove-extending or walking 1v5 into the enemy team while "Split Pushing"

pastafariany

03-17-2013

not entirely sure what you're complaining about ranked/normals?

Takazok

03-17-2013

Either my team or the enemy team is full of silly kids who probably couldn't even tie their shoes

it's stomp, or get stomped

Close Game Life

03-17-2013

...er no.

someone took the stats and apparently gold V+ is 8% of the players. so there's your problem. you're the one(or less) gold+ player out of the 10 in your game.

just play normals with plats. so much more relaxing

HotShotBG2EZ

03-17-2013

Normal matchmaking is bad

Shco Bot

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastafariany View Post
not entirely sure what you're complaining about ranked/normals?
Neither. Both queues have ELO, just normals ELO was hidden after people realised ranked was rigged and that's why their normal ELO was above their ranked ELO.

12345 ... 6