Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cassiopeia Last Hitting Help Please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trrees

03-17-2013

Hello! I just can't seem to last hit well with Cassiopeia. I've been trying to at least get 100 CS as fast as I can but for some reason, I just CS so much worse than I do with Gragas and Lux. In the past I went with leveling Q, E, E, W. Now I think I'm doing more Q, E, Q, E, Q.

Does anyone have some tips for me on last hitting with Cassiopeia? I've also been noticing that while I harass with Q, it sometimes messes up my CS timing. Thanks!

Great Pyrenees

03-17-2013

I reccomend watching early Season Two LoL tournamets. This was Cassiopeia's prime time in LoL mid. Watch some of the worlds best CS with her. You could not possible learn from a better source, youtube it.

powwder

03-17-2013

practice. you just got to play with her more so you get used to her bullet speed and stuff.

another tip is to get 2 points in butcher (first tier offense tree, +4 damage to minions) and 2 points in sorcery (1% cooldown per rank) instead of getting 4 points in sorcery. 2% cooldown isn;t that big of a deal, you can make up for it in other ways, but getting the extra minion damage gives you a little more breathing room when last hitting.

Juani16

03-19-2013

try w+Q the 3 minions of each wave that stay at the back , they will die in like 5 sec, while they die, take last hit to the melee ones with autoatack.

anyway u just need practice

CodexAngel

03-24-2013

Cassiopeias auto attacks are a bit weird. It takes a while to get used to the speed that they shoot at and how much damage they do. I always lvl the fang first however no matter how much you need farm. Late game Cassiopeia's farming is god-like and getting a few kills can turn the lane in your favor, and instead of focusing all on the farm that you can get, you can deny the enemy mid laner of farm and get a good amount yourself.