Riot Games Presents: Battle Training

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auroros Osprey

11-03-2010

man wish i had this when i first joined =p

KIDS THESE DAYS WITH THEIR TRAINING AND THEIR TIPS. WHEN I WAS A LAD WE TRAINED BY GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE BY GIANT ROCK MEN AND TAKING CLEAVERS WITH INFECTIONS RIGHT UP YOUR BACK SIDE. gull derned kids these days i tells ya.

AstorSapolsky

11-03-2010

I'm impressed! I assume it properly berates you for buying an item that GD considers useless?

Also: I just tested out the Battle Grounds. Boy, did they not like me. I got no less than four warnings for teleporting to the last minion in front of their tower, killing Annie Bot and Malphite Bot, and running to the brush. Then she complained I had low health and a lot of money. She hasn't seen Garen before.

Importantly: Garen's ult nine times out of ten didn't finish them, but left them with some health. This is a bug that has existed since he was created. Are we really going to introduce new players to characters that don't work as they are supposed to?

Al0death

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

nice..my first game was agaisnt lvl 20 people..i died 10 times..killed 3 times ..lmao..not the best way to learn..xD (i was lvl 1...and we won)

GiPi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

F**ck Yeah! thats the way! Cheers. RIOT Good Job!!

Timmy the Spork

11-03-2010

i checked this out earlier today. it's very well done. perhaps you should consider doing one for Twisted Treeline as well.

Mikori

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
LOL riot. really?

if you look carefully ashe is in mid and the "zoom-in" shot, ashe is on bottom. FAIL
It's an example not the actual thing. Derp.

logg

Recruiter

11-03-2010

Good add.

Vrendar

11-03-2010

Loll this wont help one bit for the ranked matchmaking feeders/leavers problem, might help in the lvl 1-5 range xD.

Anyway main problem if u want my opinion is that ... they think their Rambo, they keep rushing in and tower diving and start insulting u if u give any advice ... like "hey could u play less agresively if u dont mind, hug your turret or something like that" and the answer most of the time includes F*** and Mother and noobs and stuff like that (like my brother does when he loses his games xD)

Its those feeders/leavers that are making the matchmaking suck. i cant believe after dying once or twice someone would keep rushing at the same player thinking "ooooh this time ill get him ... death .. awww sad"

If you have a negative KDR and you always get killed then maybe u should start thinking about sitting right on top of your turret.

U wanna get rid of MOST ******s ? take out the exp/ip when u lose ... there.. most crying kidz are gonna stop playing, i would even be for a loss of IP/EXP when u lose (ranked matches only). Would make it way more competitive, and u wouldnt see any crybabys

11-03-2010

This is badly needed, even at level 30 some people are just clueless.

Wizko

11-03-2010

by the way, you can already play the battle training after completing the proving grounds tutorial