Riot Games Presents: Battle Training

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeintEcho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Brilliant!!! You are absolutely brilliant!!!

Kamesod

11-03-2010

one step towards eradicating the noobs!

Phunbaba

11-03-2010

This won't change a **** thing. Most of the baddies are already lvl 30, playing ranked, and think they are above this. Just try to offer a helpful, polite bit of advice in a game and see the verbal backlashing you receive.

CLTY PanDa

11-03-2010

Can't wait to see what it's like Riot! I hope its as helpful as I think it will, or should, be.

Omegganog

11-03-2010

Hmm, good job taking hints from DotA 2's FAQ. They had some smart ideas there that I think apply for this developing genre of Action RTS/RPG

Klownzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Nice! More players will stick around and enjoy the game

ErdoS The Wise

11-03-2010

Awesome

Cred

Recruiter

11-03-2010

LOL riot. really?

if you look carefully ashe is in mid and the "zoom-in" shot, ashe is on bottom. FAIL

kankle

11-03-2010

Thats great, but you need to fix the AWFUL AWFUL rec items for Ashe! She easily has the worst rec items, it gives people a bad idea of how DPS should work, starting off on a bad foot

yakatack

11-03-2010

Will the bots be designed to present players with situations such as the one in the first screenshot? Bots tend to push and/or just bug out and not move in a lane, so I would imagine it is possible for new players not to be in some situations that would lead to useful tips.

Sounds cool, though.