Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Games Presents: Battle Training

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeintEcho

11-03-2010

Brilliant!!! You are absolutely brilliant!!!

Kamesod

11-03-2010

one step towards eradicating the noobs!

Phunbaba

11-03-2010

This won't change a **** thing. Most of the baddies are already lvl 30, playing ranked, and think they are above this. Just try to offer a helpful, polite bit of advice in a game and see the verbal backlashing you receive.

CLTY PanDa

11-03-2010

Can't wait to see what it's like Riot! I hope its as helpful as I think it will, or should, be.

Omegganog

11-03-2010

Hmm, good job taking hints from DotA 2's FAQ. They had some smart ideas there that I think apply for this developing genre of Action RTS/RPG

Klownzilla

11-03-2010

Nice! More players will stick around and enjoy the game

ErdoS The Wise

11-03-2010

Awesome

Cred

Recruiter

11-03-2010

LOL riot. really?

if you look carefully ashe is in mid and the "zoom-in" shot, ashe is on bottom. FAIL

kankle

Recruiter

11-03-2010

Thats great, but you need to fix the AWFUL AWFUL rec items for Ashe! She easily has the worst rec items, it gives people a bad idea of how DPS should work, starting off on a bad foot

yakatack

11-03-2010

Will the bots be designed to present players with situations such as the one in the first screenshot? Bots tend to push and/or just bug out and not move in a lane, so I would imagine it is possible for new players not to be in some situations that would lead to useful tips.

Sounds cool, though.