ARAM 1v5 Juggernaut Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bronayn

03-16-2013

The rules are simple:

Team A is the normal team of 5 people. (The 1v5 concept is fun but a 1v3 tends to be a bit more balanced.)

Team B is the juggernaut. A team of one.

You play the game on the ARAM map.
The Juggernaut has 10 minutes in which to freely farm minions. This time allows him to gain a powerful gold and experience advantage.
During the first 10 minutes the other team must remain in their base, gaining no experience, and it will be beneficial to retain the ability to shop.
At 10 minutes the battle is on.

Other rules:
-During the first ten minutes the Juggernaut may not use his attacks or abilities to damage the turret. Minion waves will push the turrets and this is fine.
-If the Juggernaut dies anytime within the first ten minutes, (unless someone cheats) the other team may begin to fight.
-If the Juggernaut destroys the enemy team inhibitor, they are free to fight him.

Advice for Jugg:
-If you are the Jugg, you should push the minion waves as fast as possible. In ten minutes you should be able to make it all the way to the inhibitor. But careful once you break the inhibitor the enemies are free. Wait for all your time to be up.
-You may want to suicide you champion right before the time is up as well, then you can shop and fight the enemies with a massive gold advantage.
-Avarice Blade is boss because it gives you more gold on hit, and builds into good damage.

Advice for Team:
-You may want an early gp5 item like philo stone. Build gold while you wait. Don't invest too much in gold though because the game tends to be over pretty quickly around 15 minutes.
-While you are waiting go grab a snack. When was the last time you even ate?
-Don't cheat.

Blacklisted:
Toxicos87

Please join up and let me know any feedback or ideas you have!

I think the random aspect makes it fun but of course it can easily be played with blind or draft.

Indemnis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

interesting but imagine getting someone like sona as your random to be juggernaut
would be fun to try sometime

FDru

03-17-2013

10 minutes to farm? Unless you're Jayce and then you can let the 5 man team farm for 10 minutes, then win anyway.

Zhentetsu

03-17-2013

Juggernaut - soraka
5 team - Darius,Jayce,Tryndamere,Teemo and Chogath

send out the best player who can use soraka.

Beravin

03-17-2013

An interesting idea, but asking people to wait 10 minutes without playing is a bit ludicrous. I mean, a lot of people do not even have the patience to wait 30 for someone to fill up the last spot in a lobby, much less 10 minutes.

But, if you could tweak starting gold in custom games, this could actually be kinda fun.

bronayn

03-17-2013

After a number of games I've made some changes. It's a lot of fun I think I am going to host a game now.

Daxith

03-17-2013

You would have to give a natural resistance and or health boost to whoever the juggernaut was, to make it more difficult

CamaHa

03-17-2013

Calling trynd being OP in that mode right now!
Dat 10 min ace with ult and PD hehehehe.

Adilor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

I like this idea. I get the feeling that the juggernaut would still have a difficult time winning, but that's just an initial impression. Would like to actually play some games of this to see how it goes.

Asif25

03-20-2013

interesting I will try this out.