Veni Vidi Vici

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DSpyder

03-16-2013

Due to hiccups we are looking for 3 dedicated Dominion Players to flesh out our roster for DD tournaments.

Required:

Raidcall
a working Mic
Thursday, Friday nights from 9pm EST for practice
Saturdays 7pm onward for the DD tournament

If you can't make these times its not likely that teaming with us will work.

You can contact myself or HardRAWKR in game.

Or you can post here.

A Slime Appears

03-16-2013

You forgot to mention how high someone has to be on the skill scale to apply.

Scale is "I hope you realize I'm approaching 30 wins over losses" to "Wawix considers you an equal".

SFG mAEtb0y

03-16-2013

I guess now I'm a recruiting officer or something?
Well if that's a sign of anything, I guess we're pretty lax with our recruitment policies, cause I was a total unknown when I joined this team. Kind of still am.

DSpyder

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
You forgot to mention how high someone has to be on the skill scale to apply.

Scale is "I hope you realize I'm approaching 30 wins over losses" to "Wawix considers you an equal".
As long as you have a positive win ratio.

Koravel

03-18-2013

Just as a general endorsement: I've played with DSpyder and he knows what he is doing and is a great teammate.

Triple V was looking much better last DD as far as your teamwork goes, sorry to hear about you losing players. I'd recommend getting into contact with wolferer and/or KaWraith, they are both great guys that as far as I know are not on a DD team.

I'm not the captain, so I can't say this for sure, but I'm pretty sure AEL would scrim you guys if you want.

Torkable

03-18-2013

is approaching +30 wins over losses good enough?

DevlJoe

03-18-2013

I'm interested but it's probably not a good idea because I am terrible (I hope you realize I am hovering about 20 wins over losses), lacking in flexibility (don't play bruisers/any of the OPs/a lot of the strong picks), and have a questionable schedule (there are some weekends where I just would not be available all weekend).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
Just as a general endorsement: I've played with DSpyder and he knows what he is doing and is a great teammate.
I'll second this, though I only played with him in this kind of setting in a randomly slapped together team several months ago.

Fancy Wolf

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post

Triple V was looking much better last DD as far as your teamwork goes, sorry to hear about you losing players. I'd recommend getting into contact with wolferer and/or KaWraith, they are both great guys that as far as I know are not on a DD team.

I'm not the captain, so I can't say this for sure, but I'm pretty sure AEL would scrim you guys if you want.
This silly recruit cant even remember the commander that slapped him this morning! I had already sent koravel over here to inform you that when you do get a team together if you wish to scrim against us as "tryouts" for your new recruits we would be more than happy. now excuse me.. the Lolis tell me koravel has been stealing all their candy...

Weeks1

03-18-2013

Does Wawix consider anyone his equal?

Koravel

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
This silly recruit cant even remember the commander that slapped him this morning! I had already sent koravel over here to inform you that when you do get a team together if you wish to scrim against us as "tryouts" for your new recruits we would be more than happy. now excuse me.. the Lolis tell me koravel has been stealing all their candy...
I have no memory of the alleged conversation.