does Sivir need a range buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Neptune

11-04-2010

The thing with sivir is that she farms so gloriously hard. If you give her range you are saying she can commit all of that farming into pure damage and get away with it. It would just make her absurdly good. Right now she has the weakness of a) can't mid well b/c she is so easy to harass with short range and b) has to be careful in team fights because she has to get close. If you give her old range back she is back to normal.

Sivir is undoubtedly my favorite hero (partially do to her dance), and I REALLY hate saying this, but without some major thought and reworking on her she isn't going to fit into high tier play

Zyphent

11-04-2010

Sivir pushes lanes like a beast, I honestly think if we had more of a lane-pushing focused meta-game and less of a team-fighty one, she'd be way OP right now. As it stands, she could maybe use a small buff, but I dont think they always balance around the meta.

Railen

11-04-2010

I don't get why you guys have any trouble getting harassed with Sivir, just lvl up her boomerang first, and hit them back with that, its super long range and you only need to land 1 hit for every 3 you take to be ahead on health because of its massive damage.