does Sivir need a range buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

11-03-2010

Give her too much range and she becomes pretty rediculous with ricochet.

I think she's fine now with the BB change myself. Just have to watch the positioning carefully. With an active ult, it's not like you lack movespeed to adjust.

Suikyo

11-04-2010

Buff the range and decrease ricochets range if you must do it. But Sivir really need a buff range.
She's not fine, even with the change of BB. In early game, BB doesn't do a lot of damage. And it's a skill shot which is easy to avoid. If you are facing a good mid character like Kennen, you have no chance. He will harass you like hell if he play him agressive . And you must play agressive VS Sivir. Don't let her farm.

Go play against a strong character on mid lane, and you will not say that her range is fine.

Laserturkey

11-04-2010

Sivir is fun the new buff is great although now there is no reason to even get AP items = awesome.. Range is a BIG problem and her passive is useless, also ricochect should deal double dmg to single targets.

TL;DR: Fix her g**** range and give her a good a passive!!!!! make Ricochet deal x2 dmg to single targets.

Dawgenstien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

i think increasing her range is super risky, i think she just needs a new passive

Railen

11-04-2010

I played sivir some 30-40 matchs in a row the days leading up to the patch and a few days after the Patch, Sivir Carries HARD, Like Obscenely hard, Especially if you build her with some survivability first and damage second.

Seriously simply building a Banshee's veil+frozen mallet+ Atma's she has something like 225 AD,

In the Laning phase you can get hit by the opposing laner 2-5 times and land 1 double hit with your q and have a health advantage is obscene. Because of the obscene damage and range on your Q you can forego building damage items early and still contribute good damage and get kills early game.

I cannot count the amount of times I have killed someone who wasn't even on my screen with Ricochet during teamfights.

Buffing her range, while it would be nice, I think it could very very quickly make her OP.

Suikyo

11-04-2010

where is your Attack Speed? :/

rawpower405

11-04-2010

Riot could 1 of either 2 things. Buff her range or buff her HP/armor. There's no use having a such a squishy champ at such a short range. Pick one and do it. It seems like Riot wants to buff her survivability since they increased her HP/level.

I'd much rather have Riot buff her survivability. If you buff her range, she won't be able to use BB to hit the back row of minions since she'll be standing farther away from them, she could harass waaaaay to easily with ricochet early game, and she could deal massive damage late game to heroes well beyond the fog of war.

BigTwig

11-04-2010

Her range was buffed.

Suikyo

11-04-2010

Sivir can harass if you let her do it. Against strong characters in solo lane 1 VS 1, she can't do a ****. To harass with ricochets, you must hit minions, if you can't it's useless. And Sivir will want to harass with her BB. Just avoid it, it's not really difficult.

Forevabronze

11-04-2010

475 range will be fine