Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

does Sivir need a range buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haxxxalot

11-03-2010

To be blatently honest. Sivir is perfectly fine. Except for her range. I see that as her only problem right now. I honestly dont know if her farming ability makes up for her range. I've been debating that for awhile. So i ask the question, do you think she needs a range buff?

Inukshukk

11-03-2010

I think they need to restore her old range and give her a new passive, then she'll be perfect. I played a game with her last night and rocked face, I love the new BB!

Voslin

11-03-2010

raise her range, reduce ricochet's range.

Suggested by over a hundred times over the last year.

Never made it happen.

BloodTrinity

11-03-2010

Yes.
On a side note, tank Sivir is boss.

Inukshukk

11-03-2010

make ricochette a toggleable (is that a word?) passive and give her some CC for her W imo

Rotflcopter

11-03-2010

short answer: yes

long answer: yes

Fitness

11-03-2010

yes

Chammers

11-03-2010

yes range increase, might as well increase TF range too.

HiloBoyS

11-03-2010

sivir is fine now. Srsly

Suikyo

11-03-2010

Sivir is not fine, she's not viable at good level. Give her a better passive and a better range.

The passive seems good, but it's only a passive for... escape. Other than that, it's useless. In teamfight, you will not move a lot if you autoattack. So if an autoattack character go to you 1VS1, it's really hard. They should give a CC ability like: after 5 attacks, it slow. Something like that.
She has no CC!

The range is too low for a ranged hero. She has ricochets but fight a good hero mid and you have no chance with that range. Cause he will not let you touch minions .
And at level 1 your skill shot is useless.