Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leona and Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaeya

03-16-2013

I loved this pairing, even if it's not necessarily romantic.

I realize now that there are many Leona Diana stories out there, but this is my take on it. It was originally posted on reddit where I got a lot of good feedback.

It's rather long, so I'm going to post the link to the reddit entries. Please let me know what you think. This is my excuse for exploring their relationship from the very beginning. I messed with the lore a little in order to do this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ona_and_diana/ (http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1a9van/lore_leona_and_diana/)

saladeo

03-16-2013

Man this is like, wow, really, it really good, i found kinda weird diana wasnt solari since child, i think this explanation is good, and thus i shall declare thi fanfic as awesome, poke the forums whenever.

Urby

03-16-2013

Hello from one of the Leona Diana writers! Maybe we should start a club or something.

This was a really well-executed, beautiful AU. That ending, all my feels! I wish I could be more coherent or constructive, but I can say for sure that I really loved this. Thank you for sharing!

KiyoSpirit

03-16-2013

So my first response was "asdifjsdlfijsodf".

I shall now attempt a secondary, more coherent response. This take on Leona and Diana's relationship and story is extremely well written. I like the way you wrote about Diana's anger. I wish the story had more to it, for the sake of your amazing writing.

Do you plan to write a full Leona/Diana story anytime soon?

Laggzalot

03-16-2013

saladeo

03-17-2013

hmmm

kittytoast

03-17-2013

This was excellent~!

Mr Ratz

03-17-2013

That was awesome. I saw the on reddit. I am glad you posted it here

Vaeya

03-18-2013

I'm so glad there are people who enjoyed it! Thank you guys so much for your feedback! I want to keep exploring backgrounds, there's so much there to grow!