Does Frozen Mallet stack with abilities?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dantezilla

12-04-2009

Hey, im wondering if Frozen Mallet's slow stacks with Ashe's frost arrows. She's my favorite character and i was just wondering if this item would make her strengths stronger, as well as give her another 800 health lol. So please, would somebody tell me if Frozen Mallet's slow stacks with Ashe's frost arrows?

Voidgolem

12-04-2009

I want to murder you for being one of the thousands of people what pick Ashe -.-

Anyhow, no, it doesn't stack. You could get away without using frost arrows if you had mallet, but there's no reason for it.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

12-04-2009

It does stack, actually. Item slows don't stack, but ability slows will stack with the items. However, there's diminishing returns on stacking slows. I forget the formula for it, though.

Lovely Dolphin

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Frank View Post
It does stack, actually. Item slows don't stack, but ability slows will stack with the items. However, there's diminishing returns on stacking slows. I forget the formula for it, though.
Last time i heard there was no more diminishing returns? instead changed to the stronger slow effect overiding the weaker slow. making the weaker slow redundant

Reverse Sejuani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2009

Item slow and skill slows do stack yes.

EchoRex

12-05-2009

Yes, they stack, and yes, grabbing a Frozen Mallet is one of the few ways to actually make Ashe a threat against people who can position and pay attention.

dotaclinkz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2009

correct me if im wrong but i thot frozen mallet only slowed for melee characters...

+775 Health +20 Attack Damage UNIQUE Passive: Physical attacks reduce your target's Movement Speed for 2.5 seconds.

unless physical means non magical. i always thot it meant melee

EchoRex

12-06-2009

Physical is any auto attack, or ability like Gangplank's Parrley or Warwick's Ultimate