Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss now on PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whirblewind

03-15-2013

Not including a pick mode is a serious oversight.

HyperMarth

03-15-2013

Ice map!!!!

ShooopMedia

03-15-2013

Zac is here!

Sir Azural

03-15-2013

I just played a game on the new map. I have to say it looks awesome...even on low settings. The towers falling to pieces as they get damaged is a nice update.

I noticed that there isn't a marked are where the fountain laser will start attacking you, but I actually like it better that way.

IgnusTeras

03-15-2013

Quote:
3PEET:
Here is a current work in progress shot showing where the blue base is heading.

It beautiful! At first glance I can't help but notice how hard it is to see where the fountain laser's range starts. Is there any reason why that is or is it just more obvious in- game?

My Luxie Wrecked

03-15-2013

Quote:
Brackhar:
I haven't even seen this yet. You're awesome.

Is the new aram map going to allow mirrored champs? Like a singed on both sides...like blind pick?

Steven Segal

03-15-2013

TURRETS CRUMBLE OMG nice touch

Kilmourz

Senior Environment Artist

03-15-2013

Quote:
IgnusTeras:
It beautiful! At first glance I can't help but notice how hard it is to see where the fountain laser's range starts. Is there any reason why that is or is it just more obvious in- game?

This is a good point and we're working to make the fountain laser's range more clear in subsequent updates.

Kilmourz

Senior Environment Artist

03-15-2013

Quote:
nicgarza1986:
TURRETS CRUMBLE OMG nice touch

Thank you,, we really want to bring more life\animation to the maps that are attached to game events. You should see quite a few things collapsing in coming updates

Sir Azural

03-15-2013

Quote:
Kilmourz:
This is a good point and we're working to make the fountain laser's range more clear in subsequent updates.

Nooo. I like it being deceptive. It means people are less likely to troll around the edges of it instead of pushing the nexus.