Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss now on PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurada

03-15-2013

@ Brackhar @ CaptainLx @ 3PEET

Have you guys thought about making it so instead of just picking from each players champion pool. You can get ANY champion in the game? I think that would be a really interesting thing to have.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

03-15-2013

What.. what is this adorable little thing? Is it a goat? Hahahaha, its got its tongue hanging out and is running around in circles!

Hey! I think this is the old murderbridge torn in half in the background? That's pretty awesome!

And there's even that little goat guy in your base too, and he'll run away from you hahaha!

ShooopMedia

03-15-2013

I notice what looks to be a hole in the map, its continued on the other side which has a walkway and looks weird, might be intentional though?

http://i.imgur.com/wzP9m83.jpg

Deathsyya

03-15-2013

I herd that the pbe is up but i cant play can someone help me get into the pbe?

ShooopMedia

03-15-2013

Quote:
WerewolfTrey:
What.. what is this adorable little thing? Is it a goat? Hahahaha, its got its tongue hanging out and is running around in circles!

I found it first >

V0xx

03-15-2013

I am sure the visual update for the aram map is very fine and all, but what I'm really concerned about are the punishments for dodging and afk'ing in the aram matches. Of course the main reason for having an aram queue must be to discourage dodgers.
Perhaps Riot has not yet decided on the rules just yet, but I would like to hear about it, or at least what Riot is considering, because this is for me the most important part of the aram queue. I would suggest much greater queue lockouts for dodging aram than for dodging SR. There are legitimate reasons for dodging SR, but I'd say there are no legitimate reasons for dodging aram except for someone threatening to afk.
For this reason I may even say champion-swapping should be disabled to prevent people from throwing a tantrum over someone else not swapping. For dodging in the aram queue I think at the very least there should be a lockout of 20 minutes, but I wouldn't be against a lockout of even 1 hour for the first offense.
And the lockout timer should increase significantly for each time the person dodges with a long reset time on the dodge counter. Ex. if someone dodges once, 20 minute lockout, if the person dodges again within a week, an hour lockout, again within a week of the last dodge 2 hours... and so on, at whatever increment...
Please respond

edit: thinking further, having the dodge counter have a week-long memory may be too much. 3 days is probably better.

kneegrowdahmuzz

03-15-2013

Quote:
kneegrowdahmuzz:
Hmmm. so I went to make a game, and when I went to start it, it just froze, it did not go to the champion loading screen. And now when i log back in, it asks me to 'reconnect' which after i press, it greys out and nothing happens. Anyone else getting this problem?

I know you Rioters are busy, but is there anything i can do to at least reset it back to the main menu, it was just a custom game by myself with ZAC trying to test it, but sadly now im stuck staring at reconnect but it wont reconnect me when i press it, and now i can test anything ;(

iSellKidz

03-15-2013

I just joined a custom game and during champ select, and when the timer hit 0 the game didn't start and everyone could still talk in chat.
Now i dodged and am on a reconnect screen and the reconnect button does nothing

ShooopMedia

03-15-2013

The towers slowly destroy!
Epic

PsychoticDreams

03-15-2013

Quote:
Kilmourz:
Yes the tutorial will be updated and played on this map.

But, is there gonna be a ranked dominion and ranked ARAM soon?