Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss now on PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pika Fox

03-15-2013

So, i have a big question. I used to get 60+ FPS on the old murderbridge map. Is the new map going to be a lot more graphically intensive? Or is it going to be as nice to computers as the old murderbridge was?

ShooopMedia

03-15-2013

I think your icicle model may have a texture missing, I found it in two spots to show:
http://www.fileize.com/files/53a351d9/8c8/Texture_bug_2.png
http://www.fileize.com/files/5d52b6d4/1f2/Texture_bug_1.png

kneegrowdahmuzz

03-15-2013

Hmmm. so I went to make a game, and when I went to start it, it just froze, it did not go to the champion loading screen. And now when i log back in, it asks me to 'reconnect' which after i press, it greys out and nothing happens. Anyone else getting this problem?

David Hume

03-15-2013

Does the Howling Abyss play that whistle-hum sound you get when a strong wind blows over, under, and through a really large bridge?

Syflox

03-15-2013

Quote:
ShooopMedia:
I think your icicle model may have a texture missing, I found it in two spots to show:
http://www.fileize.com/files/53a351d9/8c8/Texture_bug_2.png
http://www.fileize.com/files/5d52b6d4/1f2/Texture_bug_1.png

Quick question: why do people use fileize? It looks sketchy in my opinion, you can add attachments to your post you know!

Rolihlahla

03-15-2013

Quote:
Beravin:
This is true, but there is nothing wrong with me wanting to play champions that I like to play. I'm not going to dodge / quit or anything like that, but I'm allowed to hope I get champions I know and enjoy playing the game with.

Dodge penalties and the fact that we cant see the other team will go a long way with this.

This is true, but Riot is still a business. Them providing excellent and consistent quality is not the same as them giving away their products for free. Unlocking all champions effectively takes half of their potential profit out of ARAM.

Fyi, each paragraph replies to an answer.

Certainly getting champs you like makes an aram funner but if you play a variety of champs, it ultimately helps you improve general skills better like aiming skillshots and stuff, the concept of muscle memory can be applied to LoL where you can get good at a few champs just by always playing them but ultimately, are you really that good in the champs overall role? Aram is fun and helps you improve your overall skill by constantly challenging you to adapt your builds and things like that.

If we cant see enemy team, i guess that makes it a loy less likely for someone to dodge so thats good to know.

I dont think making all champs playable in aram will cause riot to become bankrupt lol, besides normal and ranked are the main reasons you would spend rp to buy champs and skins because you are nearly guaranteed the chance to use the content you purchased. In aram, just because you have all the champs, you arent going to most likely get who you want. The main point here is, people dont spend rp to buy champs for aram because they know they have a low chance of actually being able to play them, they buy champs for sr or tt or dominion, not aram!

David Hume

03-15-2013

Quote:
Kilmourz:
Yes the tutorial will be updated and played on this map.

Since you play Ashe in that tutorial, replace the enemy Garen with Sejuani!

Deathsyya

03-15-2013

How am do i get into the pbe?

Kaoru528

03-15-2013

did anyone else see the double barrier in one of those screenshots? is this going to be a thing?

ShooopMedia

03-15-2013

Quote:
Syflox:
Quick question: why do people use fileize? It looks sketchy in my opinion, you can add attachments to your post you know!

I tried using imgur but it didn't work and I did add them as an image.

You can take my word for it though