Low summoner level jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

11-03-2010

just lane pls, your 2nd solo will either feed or lose tower within first few minutes.

iSygg

11-04-2010

It's more character based when you arent level 30 with tier 3 runes (Evelynn is the best example)

Evelynn can barely even kill the group of wolves without masteries and you would definitely have to teleport back subsequent to each creep group clearing, so it depends on what character you are using.

I would say there are really only a few viable for jungle before at least like level 25 where you can complete majority of their masteries.

Of which would include WarWick NuNu Gragas Yi and Fiddlesticks are probably the only ones still viable before level 30.

iSygg

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRED View Post
just lane pls, your 2nd solo will either feed or lose tower within first few minutes.
This person is mad because he can't hold a solo lane. Don't listen to him or anyone who rages on you for jungling it's really good for you and even better for your team if you do it properly, the only people who think jungling is bad are the people who have now idea how insanely insanely INSANELY valuable a jungler is for the team.

Surv1vor

11-05-2010

Just out of curiosity, how fast should you be leveling in the jungle? As fast as a solo lane or faster than the duo lane, but a little slower than the solo lanes?

I was dropping the golems as soon as they spawned, kept the mana regen buff up, and was bursting through creeps as fast as possible with a nice rotation to keep me fighting something every 10 seconds. But I could not keep up with our mid, but I was keeping up with one of the solo lanes and staying ahead of the duo lane.

I did this as Fiddle, which seemed pretty quick with his life-drain and bat bounce almost nonstop.

Freyjana

11-05-2010

I'm only summoner level 13, but I started practicing warwick during his recent free week. As a jungler I would normally be on par level-wise with the solo laners, and on several occasions if I was doing very well, the team was doing poorly, or both... I would be outleveling the solo-laners by 1-2 levels (had a few occasions where the team would be ~6 and i would be level 8).

Obviously this speed will increase as you get more runes and masteries, but I would think as long as you're keeping pace with the solo lanes you're doing fine and the team productivity is increased by jungling as opposed to having 2 duo lanes.

GrandImperator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surv1vor View Post
Just out of curiosity, how fast should you be leveling in the jungle? As fast as a solo lane or faster than the duo lane, but a little slower than the solo lanes?

I was dropping the golems as soon as they spawned, kept the mana regen buff up, and was bursting through creeps as fast as possible with a nice rotation to keep me fighting something every 10 seconds. But I could not keep up with our mid, but I was keeping up with one of the solo lanes and staying ahead of the duo lane.

I did this as Fiddle, which seemed pretty quick with his life-drain and bat bounce almost nonstop.
This sounds like you were doing well. I don't know of anyone who keeps ahead of the solo lanes as a jungler. Keeping up with the solo lanes or at least being ahead of the duo lane is preferred, although the advantage for jungling remains if you at least keep up with the duo lanes.

AbstractSummoner

06-14-2011

I have been jungling with Nocturne since level 1, normally keeping up with duo lane levels.
It's still an advantage, since you're more available for ganks and it allows 2 solo lanes (so you get 2 over levelled champions on your team).

Smite + Heal as summoner skills do it, that heal summoner spell covers a lot of missing pieces from your masteries / runes at the beginning. Once you level up a little, the runes / masteries play a very small part when it comes to jungling.

- Ben

Enoy

06-14-2011

I jungle at lvl 20 with WW and **** for runes.

I just need 3 HP pots at the lower levels to get through blue and get to level 4. At level 4 I'm fine for the rest of the jungling.

Lumaca

06-14-2011

Necro much?

AbstractSummoner

06-14-2011

Found this thread on google, and if I have then probably others will
Had good input so I decided to contribute

- Ben