i worry for karma's skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rfkannen

03-15-2013

while riot so far has had a great history with skins post rework in my opinion i believe that bolth of the skins will have to be at least a little rethinking order to work and i beleive that many people will not be happy with that. my main problem is that a large part of the skins right now are influenced by her fans and i worry that if the proper meusers are not taken to account for the loss of her weapon than the skins will lose a fair amount of quality.

but while i am sure that riot is going to make for the loss of her fans as they have done on her traditional skin (which is magnificent) but as you can see even tradition karma is not exactly like her original look, this probably shows a trend for her other skins. as you probably know the player base of lol is not one of the more ....understanding communities and are enraged by any tiny change. while i agree to any change as long as it looks good i feel that there will be allot of raging if the skins are at all changed. because of this reaction riot will have to do 1 of two things, either make the skins look good and re-imagine there concept and deal with the rage or make the skins look below par and avoid any rage, i hope they will make the right choice

magicmat3

03-15-2013

First, this is in the twisted treeline page

Second: people who rage about the skin changes have to realise that if they want it to stay unchanged the loss of karma's fans will just make the skin ridiculous. Plus, the wide interpretations of sun goddess' and ...japan can easily be put into a champion with a variety of attributes

rfkannen

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmat3 View Post
First, this is in the twisted treeline page

Second: people who rage about the skin changes have to realise that if they want it to stay unchanged the loss of karma's fans will just make the skin ridiculous. Plus, the wide interpretations of sun goddess' and ...japan can easily be put into a champion with a variety of attributes
ah yes, yes it is the tree line forum. woops

ralso i agree but there is alot of forum rageing.