Every time I see a Nid support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anaxxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

I think to myself.

"Yet another top main who got forced into support role and is probably going to start with doran's ring never buy a sight stone and will probably use traps instead of getting actual wards."

True, sometimes you get one who is an actual support main, or just does a good job at support. And they will do the job correctly. But often times they really don't do anything to "support" other than chuck a spear every six seconds.

douap759

03-15-2013

as an nidalee support, i'll still buy sightstone and do the basic job of a support, but i feel that her main weakness is she can't do anything to protect the support in teamfight

True Sketch

03-15-2013

Support Nid has wicked poke, great brush control and a sustain and relevant AS steroid for her carry. I don't see the problem with her being a support.

But if you start Doran's Ring then, yeah, you're not taking your support role seriously. Traps do not = wards.

Anaxxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by douap759 View Post
as an nidalee support, i'll still buy sightstone and do the basic job of a support, but i feel that her main weakness is she can't do anything to protect the support in teamfight
I do see Nidalee as a viable support because of her harass, heal and what vision she can get from traps.

It just bugs me that the majority of support Nids I have seen are too lazy to support to their fullest potential.

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

03-15-2013

Quote:
the support cant protect the support
Attachment 636764

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

03-15-2013

Nidalee is a support for people who don't like supporting.

Essentially.

Kyraxis

03-15-2013

This is how I feel anytime uses a nonstandard support. Even Lux and Zyra . . it's not that they are bad, it's that people seem to think that playing one of the traditional supports is bad. They feel that if they play a mage, they can just build AP as long as they buy a few wards. What usually ends up happening is you get people trying to take kills that don't ward enough and get their ADC killed when they use what CC they have on the other teams support. Again, not saying they are bad, just that many people play those champs when they get forced to support and don't go into the game with the right mindset.

SchuyWeaves

03-15-2013

Quote:
Edit: Protect the adc.

I agree with what is said here. Unless you have top/jungle who will stay back with adc this is what limits nid support.

Wulfestopheles

03-15-2013

Do her traps still reveal wards?

de Dust

03-15-2013

she is not a traditional support. ideally as support nid, you poke with spears and feed your adc, then by end game you can give heals/AS steroid to carries and let them do their job.

Support Nid truly shines by annoying the enemy support with spears and traps