3 day ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tardis

03-15-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6282602/

Yeah I probably deserved this ban, it's fine.. I need a timeout from this community for a few days anyway.
Would just to share some context on these games, not saying my behaviour was acceptable
just saying chat log doesn't cover anything that happens in the game.

Game 1: I got annoyed at trynd. In champ select he insta locked after 2 people had called top before he did 1 of them being me. He then went afk until the game started, at which point he started feeding.
Okay fine, dying is whatever but when the team fights came.. He would spin into a team fight wait for all of us to go in, then run out for no reason and bait us into dying. Nasus also fed, okay fine.. didn't say a word to him because I didn't care. He then proceeds to give me advice, then says 'skarners mad'.

Game 2: Nothing of real importance happened in this game. the 'F***ing tree d**k' comment was in team chat against the mao on the other team because he counterjungled me, It had zero effect on either team because it didnt affect anyone. But it's w/e i counterjungled 5 buffs from him. at this point our bot lane was something like 2/13 between the both of them. So instead of us grouping and trying to win. Thresh decided to keep charging into bushes and dying, he did this... 5 times in a row.. within 6 minutes. So yeah, I got pissed off. it's basic logic, if you die doing something dumb, learn from it and dont facecheck bushes.

Game 3: Okay well... this game they screwed me over in champ select. I picked adc because they asked me to, how did they repay me? Oh right they made me solo bot lane by myself without a support and they duo'd mid... and jarvan didn't gank for me so I was 1v2 for the entire duration of laning phase. Oh and I also got 4 man tower dove twice while 4 of my team farmed lanes and jungle without pushing 1 thing or coming to help me... I raged extremely hard in this game, I deserve the ban for this game. But having an entire team just pretty much discard me bot lane to get dove all game is extremely frustrating. after my tower got destroyed, I went mid to join the duo because i was frustrated. I then tried to farm my way to being able to team fight ( i had like no cs at the time and was extremely underleveled) overall bad game.

Game 4: This one I dont even understand, the worst thing I said was how about we f***ing group like their team, and what happened after I said it.. they did it, previous to that they were all farming jungle while towers were taken and it was depressing. Oh they also did not say one word all game, so I had no idea what was going on in their brains while rengar and WW facechecked bushes repeatedly and like game 1 would not learn from their mistakes..

Game 5: This game should NOT have been a reason, I was locked as graves so what does kog do... He "randoms" kogmaw and goes adc. Minus the part where the random select has a confirmation on it. and he did it with about 20s left on champ select. I then got brand vs graves mid, It was entirely unenjoyable for the entire game. worst thing I said was 'so bad'.. which was true, he took the lane i was going to then proceeded to feed it, while making me mid against something that I really cant. I then received no help from our jungle and we lost. Extremely depressing game.

tldr; game 1 + 3 I deserved it, fine with the 3 day timeout just think tribunal needs more context as I could troll someones game really hard, and just not talk in chat and boom no discipline. and infact i could report that person when they react, which is highly likely they will react.

also language should not be a reason for a ban, there's a chat filter for a reason.

PenguinKillBear

03-15-2013

I am disgusted.....that someone could somehow ban the Tardis.

KittyPrawn

03-15-2013

The context doesn't necessarily matter. It is frustrating when you think someone is going to lose the game for you or if you don't get to play the role you want to play and you start doing particularly bad, or the role you wanted to play does bad and you think you could do better.

That doesn't give you the right to start bullying another person.

I would like to see video in tribunal, but I don't think that would necessarily stop punishment from rising to the bait of a troll. If anything, I think it would see more silent trolls get banned.

Tardis

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
I am disgusted.....that someone could somehow ban the Tardis.
I deserved it for a couple of the games lol, I'm hoping there is an opt in self exclusion thing when they bring in the chat restrictions as a punishment, calling people out on being a-holes is just too tempting while im seeing red.

Tardis

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
The context doesn't necessarily matter. It is frustrating when you think someone is going to lose the game for you or if you don't get to play the role you want to play and you start doing particularly bad, or the role you wanted to play does bad and you think you could do better.

That doesn't give you the right to start bullying another person.

I would like to see video in tribunal, but I don't think that would necessarily stop punishment from rising to the bait of a troll. If anything, I think it would see more silent trolls get banned.
Which is a good thing, even if it doesn't help the person getting trolled. Atleast the troll is getting what they deserve.

Sdsix

03-15-2013

There is a chat filter in every online game, but it does not matter since it does not let you curse just because there is a chat filter. Works the same in every game.

PenguinKillBear

03-15-2013

Can I be honest for a second?

I really want to critique your cases for you, but everytime people start talking about the christmas special I start thinking about Doctor Who.

It sounds like you know what you did. If the first game is an indicator of the following games you just have to not rage at your teammates. You are a tardis, you can do it.

Tardis

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Can I be honest for a second?

I really want to critique your cases for you, but everytime people start talking about the christmas special I start thinking about Doctor Who.

It sounds like you know what you did. If the first game is an indicator of the following games you just have to not rage at your teammates. You are a tardis, you can do it.
Dude i try... I tryyyyyyy.. but sometimes when its trolls like 3 games in a row i lose my calm and just see red. rofl. I was trying to find the chat on LoLreplay to show what im talking about, but apparently LoLreplay doesnt support team chat anymore from what i can see

edit - Game was pretty much this; I was lee sin jungle okay fine... Then we end up with nid and singed top, gp mid and blitz by himself bot.. I get my red, I go lane bot and help out, I end up 5/1 within like 5 minutes. Things are going very well... then top starts losing a 1v2 lane, so singed goes and 'helps' gp mid by going to farm his lane and push it into the tower so gp gets ganked and dies. he then goes back top and both nidalee and singed get ganked and both die. this happens 2 or 3 more times. (both of it, he goes mid and gets gp killed then goes and dies up top) the whole time blitz and gp are raging.. I try and calmly tell them to mute both of them and just play the game the best we can. in the end we lose and everyones furious. but i kept my cool.

(Didn't have to look hard for this example, it happened about 1 hour ago before my ban).

After like, 2 of these games in a row... I go from completely calm and collected, to well... What you see there in games 1 and 3.

PenguinKillBear

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardis View Post
Dude i try... I tryyyyyyy.. but sometimes when its trolls like 3 games in a row i lose my calm and just see red. rofl. I was trying to find the chat on LoLreplay to show what im talking about, but apparently LoLreplay doesnt support team chat anymore from what i can see
We all have to deal with the same people. I will admit it can be extremely hard to not yell at people. I get mad, I just dont say anything in chat. Curse and swear at your computer screen if you must, but do not type it in chat.

This will keep you safe.If you must just ignore people right away. Dont give people the opportunity. I would hate to see the Tardis not able to play LoL

PenguinKillBear

03-15-2013

also in response to your edit...

When that stuff happens. take a break. Stop playing for a while to calm down before you queue up again.