:Please Post your own opinions:Best starting items for your favorite Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KYNB23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2009

i like saphire crystal for annie to rush catalyst for longer laneing better survivabilty in the begining

Voidgolem

12-04-2009

You needed two topics?

Anyhow, I tend to rush a Sheen as Blitzcrank (Starting with mana crystal: I like to rocket grab at all opportunities).

Mundo gets a Doran's Shield, though I've been considering throwing it out in favor of simply rushing a warmogs if possible (Starting with health crystal, though even more regen might work)

Most off-main heroes that have both mana and health and some form of scaling AP skill (Who aren't also named Cho'gath) tend to get a regen bead and fairy trinket, for eventual upgrading into starks and nashor's, respectively (Typically goes Bead/Trinket/Pot > Emblem/Stinger/Shoes > Starks/Nashors/Shoes/Other Stuff)

That's all that comes to mind.

KingLz

12-04-2009

I take Sapphire Crystal + 2 Healpots with nearly every hero that needs mana and can utilise it for harassment or lasthits.
One of the best item combos to start the game with.

CyberMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2009

meki pendant+two health pots. Great for rushing chalice or philo's stone. Starting with a regrowth also gives amazing hp regen--at lvl one you can heal back to full in almost no time, even if you got beat hard in the pre-minion fight.