Ask Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
"I heard there is an ongoing tension on Freljord, between the Avarosan and the The Winter's claw. If a war breaks, which side will Demacia choose ?"

"Neither, Freljord wishes to solve its own problems, without help from anyone else."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Diving Armor View Post
In Valor's knock knock joke, what did he say to warrant a slap?

That's for us to know, and you to find out.

MetalMichael

03-24-2013

A letter arrives surrounded by protective magic

Dear Quinn

I feel sometimes I should return to Demacia rather than stay as a mediator between nations. I have a growing distrust with the Institute of War, but I know I must stand for Demacia; otherwise, this place might consist of mostly Noxus brutes under Grand General Swain's control.

As the newest Demacian representative on the Fields of Justice, should Demacia continue to stand with the Institute in appearance? I believe we should also prepare to crush the Institute for the injustice it has committed.

Sincerely from a fellow Demacian,
Summoner Michael

PS: Keep this letter private. Sneaking this one out took a lot of guile.

Ask Quinn n Val

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMichael View Post
A letter arrives surrounded by protective magic

Dear Quinn

I feel sometimes I should return to Demacia rather than stay as a mediator between nations. I have a growing distrust with the Institute of War, but I know I must stand for Demacia; otherwise, this place might consist of mostly Noxus brutes under Grand General Swain's control.

As the newest Demacian representative on the Fields of Justice, should Demacia continue to stand with the Institute in appearance? I believe we should also prepare to crush the Institute for the injustice it has committed.

Sincerely from a fellow Demacian,
Summoner Michael

PS: Keep this letter private. Sneaking this one out took a lot of guile.

Dear Micheal,

Demacia must remain in good terms with the institute of war, if we allow Noxus to get on better terms with them then us than it can only spell bad news for our nation.

I believe you should continue your work, but at the same time, why not take a trip back to Demacia when you can?

The problem is that as it stands, no one could 'crush' the institute, their summoners are more powerful than every city state put together.

Forever brave, Demacia.

Sincerely, Quinn.

RG2000

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
"Neither, Freljord wishes to solve its own problems, without help from anyone else."

Gaver Nodded

He begins to examine Valor a little closer, especially his armor plates.

"Do you often miss your brother Quinn ? I mean, now that you have Valor, do Valor could replace the spot that your brother used to have with you ?"

Ask Quinn n Val

03-25-2013

Quote:
Gaver Nodded

He begins to examine Valor a little closer, especially his armor plates.

"Do you often miss your brother Quinn ? I mean, now that you have Valor, do Valor could replace the spot that your brother used to have with you ?"

"I miss him every day, and no, Valor cannot fill the void he left behind, no one could ever do that, however Valor helps greatly." She strokes his feathers lightly. "He's the closest thing to a new brother I could ever have."

RG2000

03-25-2013

Quote:
"I miss him every day, and no, Valor cannot fill the void he left behind, no one could ever do that, however Valor helps greatly." She strokes his feathers lightly. "He's the closest thing to a new brother I could ever have."
"How did you overcome your grief so that you could maintain your performance ?"

As Quinn is stroking Valor's feathers.

"One thing about Valor, I've never seen an eagle like that before, are there any more of his kin ?"

Ask Quinn n Val

03-25-2013

Quote:
"How did you overcome your grief so that you could maintain your performance ?"

As Quinn is stroking Valor's feathers.

"One thing about Valor, I've never seen an eagle like that before, are there any more of his kin ?"

"I overcame my grief because Valor entered my life, his way of living and his attitude inspired me to set back to my goals, the goals that Caleb and I shared."

She frowns slightly, shaking her head.

"Before I found him, they were believed to be extinct. If there are any besides him than it is very few."

RG2000

03-26-2013

Quote:
"I overcame my grief because Valor entered my life, his way of living and his attitude inspired me to set back to my goals, the goals that Caleb and I shared."

She frowns slightly, shaking her head.

"Before I found him, they were believed to be extinct. If there are any besides him than it is very few."
"Must be a hard time overcoming your grief, how long did it take for you and Valor to finally get along ?"

Gaver admires Valor.

"Did you find Valor as an infant or a fully grown adult ?"

Ask Quinn n Val

03-26-2013

Quote:
"Must be a hard time overcoming your grief, how long did it take for you and Valor to finally get along ?"

Gaver admires Valor.

"Did you find Valor as an infant or a fully grown adult ?"

"We connected almost instantly, or at least it seemed that way for me, I found him injured, he was only a small fledgling and I nursed him back to health, I watched him grow right in front of my eyes and when it came time for me to let him go, he decided he wished to stay at my side."

She lets out a happy sigh.

"I can't really desribe the feeling, we're more than friends, it's like he's a part of me now."

RG2000

03-27-2013

Quote:
"We connected almost instantly, or at least it seemed that way for me, I found him injured, he was only a small fledgling and I nursed him back to health, I watched him grow right in front of my eyes and when it came time for me to let him go, he decided he wished to stay at my side."

She lets out a happy sigh.

"I can't really describe the feeling, we're more than friends, it's like he's a part of me now."
"That's an interesting story, It's a good thing that Valor decided to stay with you, you must be so lonely at the time you lost your brother."

Gaver looks at the two of them and smiles.

"Do you have any close friend besides Valor ? I mean, someone that you can fully trust or someone where you can share your personal feelings."