The easiest way to win ARAMs - I have a ~95% win ratio.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Semune

03-14-2013

~95% win ratio across all of my ARAMs, joining solo only, never partied with even one other person.

If you're a mana champion, build chalice.

Of course, you need to have some skill too, but, you'll literally have infinite mana from the beginning to the end.

The secrets out, chalice is the most overpowered item in aram by such an insanely large margin.

EDIT - Before some guy tries to be a smart-ass and say Ryze and TF should start with tear, I figured that would be implied.

FDru

03-14-2013

I'm not going to say Chalice is overrated, because it is insanely good, but it's really not all-inclusive for mana users. Like Kass should start with Tear; and so should supports that don't heal. Maybe Urgot or GP, or anyone else that needs mana but doesn't use AP.

Semune

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
I'm not going to say Chalice is overrated, because it is insanely good, but it's really not all-inclusive for mana users. Like Kass should start with Tear; and so should supports that don't heal. Maybe Urgot or GP, or anyone else that needs mana but doesn't use AP.
True true. I was just making an over generalization, but, what you're saying is absolutely correct.

Lvl5syndrome

03-14-2013

TF does not need chalice, nor tear.

l2p?

Boyahda

03-15-2013

I've been saying this for a long time. If you have any sort of poke in aram and you have mana, buy chalice. You will increase your chances of winning significantly.

Semune

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvl5syndrome View Post
TF does not need chalice, nor tear.

l2p?
The L2P part of your post was uncalled for.

Your forum account is now banned, enjoy. Not just for that, but I looked at your post history. Better change IPs before they find out your other accounts.

Youniverse

03-15-2013

Chalice and dorans ring is my favorite setup. Catalyst with 3 health and 2 mana pots for the early RoA is a close second.

L33t Titan

03-15-2013

Chalice is great! i completely agree!

Kholdstare13

03-15-2013

I won a game once as Ziggs with ONLY boots and tear. I never died so I never got to B. It was pretty hilarious. Our garen managed to never die too, with a single rejuvination bead (he had stacked health pots too earlier.)

ToothDcay

03-15-2013

Chalice, thats your secret? Its one of the most common items on proving grounds.